2nd miniMME released! (NC Mall)

Nataluna

ncmall_minimme_genie.jpg

yep, a 2nd miniMME has now been released in the NC mall, this one is on sale until the 8th of March :) there are 3 IDs also with this miniMME (30, 31, 32) its odd because i don't remember miniMMEs being released so soon after the other (miniMME9 hasn't even retired yet)

mall_minimme10_genielampques.gif

MiniMME10-S1: Mystical Genie Lamp Cost: 300NC

Description: What could be inside this lamp? Note: This is the first stage in a two-stage Mini Mysterious Morphing Experiment (MiniMME). To learn more about MiniMMEs, please go to the NC Mall FAQ.

Zones Affected: 1 (Lower Foreground Item)

4.png

it has animation also, so a link to one of my pets wearing it (because i can't leave my zaf like this!) on my invisible Bruce *muahaha*

http://www.neopets.c...t=antique_rose2

its um.. very PINK.

they will most likely release a spring capsule soon too. wistira as NC is real money, save it for something you really like, if you aren't that fond of the bottle, since no-one knows what the stages will look like :)

i loved the recent MME tree, and had no regrets about buying one of each id then (but mucked it up and bought 2 of the same ID by accident, so missed out on the wig :() this one i had to think about more, fingers crossed its cute.