Games not working? Has a grey screen. Help!

captaincaitt

I'm not completely sure where I was meant to post if I needed help on Neopets, so I'm hoping this is the right place!

Okay, so, I decided to start playing neopets again, with my old account from about two years ago, and mind you, all the games worked fine two years ago.

But now, everytime I try playing a game, a grey screen comes up saying 'skip this ad' so I click skip and nothing happens, except that now just a blank white screen comes up(i'll include pics). I'm pretty sure I've got Shockwave and everything else needed, I've tried different web browsers (google chrome, I.E.) and it has the same result.

Is it my laptop, is it my account? I honestly have no idea, and I'd really like some more money :/

Does anyone know how to fix this? :S

tumblr_m05nu3c4L41qfhyui.pngtumblr_m05nttpq621qfhyui.png

its happening to me too.. i seriously freaked out until i read this

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/32122-official-neopets-downhaving-issues-board/

thought it was my computer at first *sigh* i miss kass basher..

there are a number of other problems with the site, neoboards down, habi acting up, red pteri everywhere.. <_< i'm actually surprised they haven't taken the whole site down.

yes it's a problem that has been going on since yesterday with all the users and TNT addressed it on their official Neoboard .......

i said that i don't know where to post my problems and i only just started using this forum site, and i honestly dont know how to use this forum very well so that's why i didn't/havent read mentioned addressed post. remember that i only started playing neopets for the first time in two years today so yeah hahah :P

but thanks for telling me, guys, i was freaking out thinking it was just my account that was doing it :oneeyed01:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There's an edit button you can use instead of double posting. Please don't double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered. Also, you can talk about your Neopets downage and technical troubles here as well: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/32122-official-neopets-downhaving-issues-board/

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.