Size of Game screens

barkie

Can The game screen(as some could before) be set to small, regular, large or extra large for the games that could be set before. The games seem to load in a small area of the junk filled page and don't seem to have any options for size or quality. If they can be altered where and how do you do it...

games now load on the same page and it's surrounded by all those ads !!? I got CN ads on both sides of my screen (smthg called Ben 10 or something) and I can't focus on the game itself !!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words are not allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

games now load on the same page and it's surrounded by all those ads !!? I got CN ads on both sides of my screen (smthg called Ben 10 or something) and I can't focus on the game itself !!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words are not allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

How do you use the internet without an ad blocker!?! You poor, suffering, man! :P

It took me a while to figure out how to change the sizes as well. *high five for playing with a bigger screen* :D