Plush merch

skrutt

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right part of the forum, so please forgive if Im totally lost!

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a Baby Aisha-plushie out there. Would love to get my hands on one, as Im a bit of a plushie collector. Its just to bad that Boris arent made into plushies. I have looked on ebay, but didnt find any one at that moment.

Cheers,

Josefin

Well I had this nice response typed out about item databases and such and then realized you're talking about real plushies XD

BUT They do exist! For a lot of money XD Here's a finished ebay auction I found:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neopets-Series-7-Baby-Aisha-KQ-Plush-New-W-Unused-Code-/220779256209

Sold for $100 ouch.

When you are on the neopets site, go to the shops menu and click on the last choice 'merchandise'

click on 'catalogue' at the top

click on 'Plush'

click on 'Traditional'

Tada! Click on Baby Aisha in the second row!

I believe that since it is not in the graveyard (retired stuff) it should be available at Target.

Edit: Or, uh (If I'd been thinking) Here's a link: http://www.neopets.c...e/?category=109

Oh my! That was expensive! :O A little more than my budget allows xD

And that link doesnt work. I only get a "Coming soon" thing.

But its good to know that it exist, that way I can search all around and maybe find it!

Thanks for your help! :)

And that link doesnt work. I only get a "Coming soon" thing.

But its good to know that it exist, that way I can search all around and maybe find it!

That's odd... It worked for me just now. One thing to note is that there is a retired baby aisha plushie in addition to a baby aisha plushie still being sold in stores. I was searching through the graveyard to see what all had been retired and I noticed there was a baby aisha plushie there too.

I also noticed that there were a lot of adorable petpet plushies that had been retired, but there don't seem to be more being made! Sad :( I think a lot of the petpets make cuter plushies than some of the actual neopets.

If you live in Canada usually you can get the plushies at Zellers- that's where I've gotten mine in the past :)