Happy Uni Day!

hrtbrk

Woodland Uni has just replaced Woodland Ixi as my main dream pet, and I have never been interested in Unis before. I think that they were going for something kind of like cherry blossoms. I agree about the top of the horn, but I still want it. Even though the Eventide is pretty, I think it would look better if the red part started lower. There isn't enough of the star part, which is always the best part of the Eventide pets.

I peresonally adore eventide. Then again, I'm not a fan of pets wearing clothes.

I'm the same. And I really like Eventide too, it's so pretty. I think it suits the Uni. Woodland isn't one of my favourites, but that really suits Uni's too!

Even though I've never been too interested in dressing my own pets, I quite like the cloak.

Happy Uni day to all the Uni's out there (including mine!). :)

I agree about the top of the horn. I wish they would have left it plain, but the rest of the uni is so pretty I find it easy to overlook that part.

As for eventide, it's just considered a plain color, and I think it's a nice color fill for pets. I wouldn't spend so much for the paint brush (hoping it will go down in price eventually at least) but I hope to get one from a zap.

The moment I saw Woodland in the news, I thought it was a new colour! I like it, but I'd love it even more if it weren't for the bouquet at the top of the head (makes it look too busy) and the dull colour of the eyes.

Eventide is getting more and more bland with each pet for me. :/ I wish they'd change the palette around a bit.

Oh wow!!! The woodland Uni is AMAZING! That is the best Woodland neopet by far!

The eventide is beautiful and all, but Woodland takes the cake.

Now I know what my new dream neopet is. ;)