Hello!

Hi I'm new to these forums.

I've been on Neopets for about 2 to 3 years now this is like the 3rd Neopets forum I have visited/joined.

On Neopets I enjoy hunting avatars! I'm not much of a collector but I used to collect beanbags.

I know how to use HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and PHP! :graduated:

Just call me by my screen name GuardianDragon52 or GD52 for short.

(I perfer to keep my real name as secret as possible)

:laughingsmiley: well that's about it, I hope to meet some of you other people on this board and get to know you all better!

I'll probably be hanging around here a lot to chat with other people! :D

Hello, welcome to the forums! You seems like a nice and friendly new forum member GD52! I hope to see you posting and enjoying yourself here around the forums!

I am also a avatar collector, my newest is the Lever of Doom! Only spent 150 NP on it, lucky me!

Oh yea, my name is TJ! *pokes display name* anyway, have fun!

I am the CHATSPEAK king you cannot use chatspeak on account of its my thing XD. Anyway you chatspeak i'll hunt you down and spam you to death. MUHAHAHAHAHAH oh and WElcome to the forums

welcome welcome! love you avi, it looks nice. was kinda suprised that with all ur codeing knowledge you havnt make your lookup all spiffy ^_^

anyways have fun, read rules, and all that ~_^ look forword to seeing ya around

welcome welcome! love you avi, it looks nice. was kinda suprised that with all ur codeing knowledge you havnt make your lookup all spiffy ^_^

anyways have fun, read rules, and all that ~_^ look forword to seeing ya around

O I have a lookup, I just don't have it up right now because I'm editing it to shorten the code :laughingsmiley: !

Its a Plushie Buzz Lookup :D

My name is Dillon. again read the rules first dont blow them off like me. Until i got warned.

You will have fun on this site. There are PERKs. Like people will give you stuff. And people are on all the time. and then theres ICKY google.com

I have my userlookup up again :laughingsmiley: !

Its a Plushie Buzz one that I made.

Dillion you already said welcome. No need to spam ;)

Anyways welcome to TDN! I hope you enjoy it here!

• 2 weeks later...