Queen of Green Superpack

Nataluna

so i probably have a NC obsession. o.0 but i love the background in the new Queen of Green Superpack!

Released for the Green (read that as spring) Shop in the NC mall, the pack costs 650NC and is on sale until 25th of March :).

mall_greensp_80x80.gif

Queen of Green Superpack

650 NC

items hidden because they make the post very long (and i'm weird and thats me)

mall_greensp_dress.gif

Queen of Green Dress

mall_greensp_bg.gif

Flowery Forest Background

mall_greensp_hh.gif

Jewelled Shamrock Sceptre

mall_greensp_wig.gif

Queen of Green Wig

mall_greensp_trinket.gif

Shamrock Watermill

mall_greensp_caplet.gif

Queen of Green Capelet (Superpack Limited Edition Item)

unfortunately, again a very bad dress for zafaras >_< but the background is sooo pretty modelled it on my kyrii instead. shrug did not preview properly for me in the mall, not sure if other people had this problem

4.png

if you want to check out the animation http://www.neopets.c...?pet=Intalitraz i'll leave it there for a few days. ignore the fact my pet is currently male, he/she is a lab rate so it keeps changing... (just curious, has the mall become accessible to everyone? or are there some people who still can't see it?)

:O *drool* I...........WOULD......LOVE................THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing is I spend to much on NC anyway. :laughingsmiley:

Guest little4lupe

Unfortunately, I hate all of it except the background. ): The dress/capelet are just bleh on most species, and the shamrock watermill is too St. Patrick's-y. The wig is cute, I guess it's alright for spring time but I wouldn't use it year round, and I would never use the staff lol.

A friend of mine and I were just discussing this. As a whole, the superpack is jammed with too many things that don't really work well together. I really love the background, it's nice and nature-y and will be a good fit for certain pet personalities. I'm not a huge fan of the dress or the capelet with the superpack, but maybe individually they would look nice. The waterwheel is...well. And the staff is very fun but I don't think it'll go well with many things. And now that I look at it, the wig isn't so bad - it just looks a bit odd on draiks (which I was trying it on)

Now that I look at it more I realize I'm not too fond of the capelet. I'll have to try the dress on my Aisha to see how it looks on her - and my Acara, too. And...yeah the water wheel is kinda silly, but the background is gorgeous.

mm probably going to trade the dress away, after the fiasco of the NC mall going down and being unable to buy the superpack on the last day i went and got it early this time. do not really love the capelet, but what people want for the midnight frost shoes (it only JUST retired..) is insane.

the shamrock watermill adds that stream. otherwise its a field like BG

:offtopic: p.s. anyone have midnight frost shoes i'm looking :D