Would YOU buy the Richest avatar if you had 12mil?

it depends . i like avatars but 12 million... o.0

if i had my other wishes achieved yes. but if not i would probably spend it on my gallery. or ZDAP/meowclops

and if i was truly a serious collector and didn't have SuAP/MSPP i would keep it for collateral

Unless I had all of my other goals accomplished I don't think I'd spend 12mill for an avatar. I would prefer to finish my gallery, and have a really good battle set, then maybe.

As much as I luv avatars and I do have 12 million I would rather buy or borrow( with collateral) the super attack pea/bony grarrl club /MSSP etc that way you get the avatars and also get your nps back With the Hidden Tower book one once your pet reads it it vanishes in a poof of smoke(I think)

I have had the NP to do this for quite some time. I frankly have too much NP to spare but I'm not falling for TNT's NP sinks any time soon. Unless you're a total hardcore avie collector, I really wouldn't do it especially if you've worked super hard on earning your NP ;)

Myself, I usually spend my NP helping friends/guildies out, so I wouldn't throw 10mil into oblivion just for one avatar, which isn't all that great and would probably make you a target for suspicious people :P

Psst The book is only 10 mil in the HT. But yea, as soon as I could bear to part with the np, I bought it. Thanks to Habi, I've made it all back. And spent it on more crap xD

i'm starting avvie collecting too, and im in almost the same situation as you in terms of how much np i have :P i personally didnt get it yet. im planning to keep as much np as possible first so that i can get all the avvies that require np and just keep it for the sake of having it. i'll probably go for it after there's not much avvies left to get (or only the reaaaaaally hard ones left)

Depends on my other avatars. Like if I have BGC, i'm gonna use BGC. But if not, then i'd get that avatar and show it off til hell freezes over.

But thats just me.

Right now I wouldn't cause i'm still shwoing off MSPP.

I used one of the NP bank calculators to find out how much it would be to have 10,000NP a day in interest.

It takes 29,197,081NP... In short when I have this amount in the bank I will go out and buy that avatar on a discount day.

:)