Who's your Best & Worst named pet ??

Angeló

The best name is probably PselliaNitengaleRose. She's a faerie lenny who's very girly, loves faeries and pretty things. She was named after a faerie (Psellia) and I think her whole name fits her personality perfectly.

The worst name is probably....PselliaNitengaleRose, lol. It's kind of a pretentious name, really long, no spaces in between names and I had to purposely misspell nightingale to make it fit!

On some of my first ever Neopets accounts, I was obsessed with creating Gelerts and Lupes. My 9 year old brain was completely devoid of creativity, and I named all of them Whippy#### or Wolfy#### (where each # stands for some random digit). Those were probably the worst (aside from _kristenstewart_, but I didn't really name that. I guess it's the price I pay for asking someone to name my pet for me).

I put quite a bit of thought into my pet names. It's hard to pick up many good ones since most everything is taken, but I do like Meteorologique (the name of my Gelert on one of my side accounts) and Starlafur (my Lupe's name on my current account).

The best named pet in my opinion is Dyero and the worst pet name would have to be Suxa on my side. It reminds me of the words "suck" or "sucka". But she's adorable either way. :rolleyes_anim:

• 8 months later...

Hm... I really like my island aisha's name, Xollys, the most. Pronounced Zah-leez. I didn't make it, I adopted her, so maybe that doesn't count. My other is L0ttie. My worst named pet... is Snow_Carrot_Top. Haha, when I was a lot younger I thought of this comic strip about hamsters with vegetable and fruit hats.. I have no idea where "snow" came from but that is my cybunny's nickname. I really wish I could rename her something better but she's already colored and well aged!

Oh goodness, I can't decide on best named pets; I'm always so picky about how I name them.

My very first pet is HazelNutella, I like it because of the way it ties hazelnut with nutella, and she's biscuit, so it works.

"Muirenna" is my peophin, it means "of the sea" or something similar, so perfect.

I adopted another peo named CanteringTide on my side and that was beautiful. Someday I'd like to paint them water, or something. Perhaps RB before Water? Who knows.

My two labby pets that I want to morph draik are named Eiarn and Eoinh, and I love their names so much O.O

I think my worst pet name is b1rd_of_parad1se, a rainbow Eyrie who is currently rather lonely on one of my sides. Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind adopting her out if someone wants her, seeing as her name at least fits her color.

Well my best one is IbisMay. I created her myself - Ibis means bird in Latin and May is simply May. For me, her name represents spring, warmth and returning birds. One day I plan on making her a Golden Draik, with a Shenkuu themed customization that I think fits her name perfectly.

My other favourite is Perfid. It means treachery and I adopted her from the pound a while ago. She was a Spotted Ixi and is now a Mutant Xweetok. I plan on making her a Darigan Ixi.

My least favourite is IinDigoo. I created him and wanted to name him Indigo, after a book, but it was taken so I improvised. When I was younger it didn't bother me but now I got so picky.. I even thought of adopting him out, but I couldn't do that so I just hide him on my side account..

I only have three pets, but this is still easy!

My best is Koubles, my snow kougra. He was a pound catch and I just fell in love with his name. I couldn't imagine him as anything but a kougra and I've actually really enjoyed coming up with a customisation for him.

My worst is baaziiiingaaaa, my starry shoyru. I created my account on neopets just to play games initially and didn't care what my pet was called. I regret not putting effort into it now.

The other pet I own is Anirah, she's adopted from the pound too and she's my current lab rat. Currently a brown Xweetok. I'll be adopting her out as soon as I zap her something decent, unless she turned eventide in which case she'll become a permie (unlikely, I know). I quite like her name, though.

Both of my pets have pretty good names, in my opinion. I adopted them both seven years ago. Basically all the pets I made when I started Neo have horrible names- eeyore_fan101, blue_sunrise with some random numbers, etc.

I actually love all of my pet names, for sentimental reasons, but three are what would be considered not well named. Big_Moosette is my oldest pet, I made her pretty much immediately after my husband made Big Moosie, and I love her, underscore and all. I then adopted CharmingBabyPoet, my Ghost Moehog, from the pound. His name is really cheesy, but he's such a sweet little demon ghostie, I can't help but love him. I adopted Rachel_buggaboo from my daughter, and I'm really not fond of the pet or the name, but she's cute enough - spotted Elephante, and after I get the avatar, I'll probably put her up for adoption.

The rest of my gang are better off, Chellerbe, Nyalit, Xhesu, Nocturnoxis, Rhylk, Minklenoid (he's a grundo!), BigBirdeaus (my Lenny dude!), Nytelia, and Truchach. I honestly couldn't tell you my favourite of these!

My best... Numse, my poogle, who WILL one day be MSP. It may not sound pretty, but I'm unreasonably amused by the meaning of the name. It's a polite word for "butt" in Danish. I'm immature.

My worst currently happens to be what I consider to be my "main" pet (best stats, my oldest pet). Escobarr. Lower case E and a superfluous R in the end. It's an eyesore.

My other favourite is Perfid. It means treachery and I adopted her from the pound a while ago. She was a Spotted Ixi and is now a Mutant Xweetok. I plan on making her a Darigan Ixi.

*High five* That was one of my labbies :D Happy it's one of your faves.

I like most of my pets' names. I like real names or names with meaning, and Langren, Siliniez, and Borophaginae all produce actual results when you enter them into Google.

My worst is probably sandie_smith, just because of the underscore. I also don't mind EmpreorKuzco's name, but kind of pigeon-holed myself with it in terms of a character. I had far worse names for pets when I was younger, but I've since lost those accounts.

*High five* That was one of my labbies :D Happy it's one of your faves.

I'm really glad I adopted her, love her name <3 I wish I wouldn't zap her, so I would only need to buy the PB, but then my lab would go to waste for awhile and one does not simply do that.. :D Maybe, now that she's a Xwee TNt will release an awesome colour on Xwee day and the lab will grant me that colour *fingers crossed* :P

I've never understood the obsession with short names, especially when they're hard to pronounce or weird ones like Mryc or something. I can understand simple, cute things like Jones or Candy being highly desirable. Other things, I always have to wonder "What does that even mean? You're just putting random sounds together? What if it's something to do with butts in French?"

My best-named pet is probably Marbule. Capitalized, pronouncable, and straight out of a classic 90's RPG.