Happy Gelert Day!

hrtbrk

Wraith Gelert! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But INVISIBLE too? Eh, they should stop releasing pets in Invisible, no-one likes that stupid colour. But YAY WRAITH!!!!!!! The outifts are ok I suppose. And I had no idea Gelerts only had 3 morphing potions! :O

The invisible is really well done ... the details are ... really detailed :P

,,,,,,,,,,,, on the down side .. now darkentwine has the chance to be turned invisible by a RE .. but at least her Paint Job is still the cheapest out of the pets on that account (camouflage vs mutant , mutant , pirate)

Wraith Gelert is a huge win in my opinion, look at those ears!! ^_^ But invisible?? really TNT, stop being lazy.....

The outfits are not that great either, if I were a huge Gelert fan I'd be really disappointed.

Shame TNT shame :sad01_anim:

Not bothered about the colours (Wrath isn't my thing and I just don't understand Invisible for any pet, to be honest), but I do like those clothes... and the most customising I usually do starts and ends with a background! I was thinking earlier how my Gelert needs a pair of shades with a name like his (HomeyGPuppyDog), and then they release some with a cool suit to match!

I'd like to see what the one on the left looks like without the jacket over him, I like the idea of a 3/4 length shirt, vest and tie...

Invisible ='s

"Sorry guys and girls HR told us that about 5 people in the art department hadn't used their vacation time for 2011 and because it only rolls over until the end of March all the artists are on vacation...you better believe it 'cos we've got nothing else for you"

Another Invisible pet? All of the post-customization Invisible pets should still be customizable. The pre-customization ones sadly... are not. :(

Also, I'm really loving the Wraith Gelert, it's pretty sinister if you ask me.

Hahahaha, I just read the news and was like, Gelert Day!? How could I have missed it?! Went to the academy to give Cinny some training, but I had to pay...then I realized that the 6th is tomorrow...

I hate it how when you stop writing the date on everything like in grade school you forget what day it is. :D

Love the new boy gelert clothes, by the way! Very snazzy!

Kudos on the Wraith Gelerts!! Best Wraith pet so far! I like most of the clothing, the boy one reminds me of a gangster but only without the glasses :P

Haha "new" invisible Gelert = less work for the artists. BUT they made up for it with the epic wraith Gelert.