Daily Dare partner

Aalnius

So reading through the info for daily dare, it says there will be bonus prizes for partners on team challenge days.

so i was wondering if theres anyone thats good enough to beat AAA's scores on the daily dares that wants to team up with me, so we can get the bonus prizes.

neomail me if you want to team up :)

quoting tdn -

In this newer type of challenge, Neopians have the opportunity to team up with one of their Neofriends to earn another bonus prize. The team challenges are scheduled to be released every Friday and to last throughout the weekend. To be eligible for the Team Challenge bonus prize, you and your Neofriend must both challenge AAA or Abigail and beat their score before the following Monday.

If you chose to Take the Team Challenge but don't invite someone to play with you, you will still be eligible for the regular AAA or Abigal prizes for that day, including the bons if you complete the challenge before midnight NST. Note that the Challenger you select for Friday's challenge will be your challenger for the team challenge.

You are only allowed to complete the Team Challenge with one neofriend. You may not complete it multiple times with different friends. However, you are allowed to send up to 5 invitations to friends asking them to join your team. The first one to accept will become your partner for the challenge. If a friend rejects your invitation, you may then send out another.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Daily Dare 2012’.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's anything like last year, then you can have a different partner for each challenge, but you do need to challenge the same person, either both challenge AAA or both challenge Abigail. What a lot of people do is get the score to beat the challenge, then find a partner on the neoboards who also has a score ready to beat the challenge. That way you are guaranteed to have someone who beats the challenge with you.

Hmm. I'd certainly be interested in teaming up with someone too. I'm new to Daily Dare, so I can't guarantee I'll be able to beat AAA's scores - would definitely try, though!

hey! i'm not new to daily dare but definitely won't be able to beat all of AAA's score. i would be interested in teaming up though!

I'd love to team up, although might not always have the time to work on beating AAA some days I'm too busy so only challenge Abigail, so if there's anyone who wants to team up for Abigail scores, let me know :)

Cheers, I'd love to do as Sakurabelle said, I can generally rack up enough points to beat AAA in any of these games. So we'll see what happens. Also this being the first time I'm really trying complete all of his challenges not just finding it at random, is there any reward for beating AAA in all 18 games?

I'd also like to team up! I'm not fantastic at all of the games- but I'd certainly try to beat AAA. Send me a PM or Neomail if you're interested :)

Cheers, I'd love to do as Sakurabelle said, I can generally rack up enough points to beat AAA in any of these games. So we'll see what happens. Also this being the first time I'm really trying complete all of his challenges not just finding it at random, is there any reward for beating AAA in all 18 games?

i don't know if theres prizes for doing all AAA but the prizes for AAA are generally better as its harder and you get a better trophy

• Gold - Beat or match AAA's score in each challenge of the Daily Dare.
  • Silver - Beat AAA's score at least once and complete all the challenges before the end of the Daily Dare.
  • Bronze - Beat or match Abigails's score in each challenge of the Daily Dare.
  • Participation Medal - Complete one or more challenges during the Daily Dare.

also this is from the tdns guide for daily aswell

Daily Dare Strategy

Using the information provided on Neopets or right here on the coverage you know what the game is and what both scores are that you must beat! Instead of challenging AAA or Abigail first and then playing the game, why don't you try this method that will guarantee to get you the most prizes you can get.

Try the game a few times, figure out the highest score you can get that has beaten AAA or Abigail's score. Once you've gotten the highest possible score you think you can manage and your game has ended, do NOT send your score. Go to the Daily Dare page and challenge AAA or Abigail (depending which score you've beaten).

Now, go back to your game and send your score - the score will be counted and you'll receive your respective prize. Remember, AAA always gives out better prizes because you have to work harder to beat his gaming scores - try to beat AAA 100% of the time. If you just can't beat his score, you can also stick to challenging Abigal. You'll still get prizes, and an extra bonus at the end - if you complete all the challenges.

Yeah I definently am in need of a partner! I have no issue with beating AAA. I just lack the man power! :crying_blow:

I wish everyone luck in the DD. And I hope to work together with bre_lily again. A MUCH better gamer than I...

Thanks Neosloth i think i just had some good luck on this game he he

Question: before i start getting all into daily dare, because i missed the first day, is there a way to go back and do it? or is thst it, i wont get a trophy etc x

I think you can still win a silver trophy if you complete all the dares before the end date.

What if you already sent your score? I wasn't even paying attention to the fact that today is a team challenge day so I just went and beat AAA but can you still team up with someone then?

Alright thanks! ^_^ anyone want an invite?

Edit: Team challenge done for today. Good luck everyone!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Announcements