Why bother with Daily Dare?

Lady Lyuba

Especially since most of you claim you're horrible at all the Neopets games and hate them all. If that is so, why do you even participate in Daily Dare, something you hate? What is the point?

I'm a gamer, so I do it and can easily beat AAA at a good portion of the games (and he gives out the best prizes).

Why do you?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Daily Dare 2012’.

I like to add another trophy to my lookup, and at least try. I'm absolutley horrible at the games but I certainly don't hate them.

I think it has to do with luck more than anything else. I got a second place trophy for Hasee Bounce on my lookup - and that was all out of pure luck from being able to catch lots of extra time and lots of good doughnutfruit appeared on screen. The luck of the game chooses you, soemtimes you get a REAL good game and you score lots, other times, that same game will give you less.

I am nothing if not a trier. I am useless at most of the games but that doesn't mean I don't give it my (and my computer's) best shot. If we just said it's too hard where would we be...We wouldn't have walked or talked or learnt to sew, cook,read or any of the other wonderful things we mastered in our lives... :rolleyes_anim:

Daily Dare is one of my favourite things on the site, I'm not brilliant at games, but not dreadful either, but I love the excitement of what the next game's going to be, and trying to beat one or the other - and as the saying goes.... God loves a trier (or insert appropriate deity here). :whistle:

I love trophies, am never likely to have an actual games trophy, as I don't have the time to work on games, and I'm certainly not going to lose sleep over trying to beat AAA every day, but enjoy the taking part!

The one I REALLY dislike and still seem to try and put myself through in some vague manner, is the Altador Cup *lol* sooooo boring ;)

I actually love the DD , it gives me a challenge .. there are lots of games which I would not have improved at had it not been for the DD :)

Exactly :) I love the DD even though I fail alot :P lol and I'm sure a lot people don't really hate them, they just complain 'cause they fail sometimes too :).

For me the DD reminds me of games that I either stopped playing because I got the avatar, or had simply forgotten about because of other site content...

Whatever the case may be I don't consider myself to be fantastic at neopets games at all, but I do love the challenge!

I'm pretty sure that I started playing Habi because of either a DD or a Game Challenge, either way I LOVE my Habi now :wub_anim:

it's just one more thing to procrastinate with on neopets :yes:

I like the Daily Dare. I'm not very good at most of the games so I just check what my

highest all-time score was and then if it's bigger than AAA I challenge him and if it's

not, I challenge Abby. I'm in school right now so I don't have time to learn and practice

new games, but I'll participate as much as I can. I beat Abby on every game last year

and I'm hoping to do the same again.

This is actually the first year I'm ever doing it. I'd like to expand my horizons with the games I play, because I've hardly even tried any of them in the past. If you check one of my older accounts, starbunny123, I had only played about 20 games.

Also, I got my first-ever trophy from the GMC, which made me really happy (even though it was only level 2 :P). I'd like to have a few more.

I'm good at some games and bad at others. I like the satisfaction of being able to recieve a prize from AAA if I'm good at the game- and I don't mind if it's from Abigail if I don't. I also appreciate the trophy on my lookup- and who knows when they'll release an avatar with the Daily Dare. Plus, I like free stuff ;D

I quite enjoy most of the games with a few notable exceptions...I'm not a champion gamer by any stretch but it's a challenge thing. I'm missing half od it this year though through ski-ing so will have to try and catch up when I get back.

I only just read the Neopets rules/write up for Daily Dare and now I am annoyed because I challenged Abigail on the first day like a moron, not realizing it would void any chance I had of getting a gold trophy. Oh well.

I do Daily Dare because I, too, qualify as more of a gamer on Neopets than anything else. It's fun.