Why bother with Daily Dare?

Lady Lyuba

I don't particularly enjoy playing Neopets games, but the prospect of adding a trophy to my look-up (maybe a nice shiny golden one, ooo!) spurs me on somewhat :P. Plus the possibility of a new avatar.

Also I spose it's just nice to have an event to do on Neopets. Plot would be nicer though ;)

I don't really play games on a daily basis, but when AAA challenges me, I work pretty hard. The scores are so reasonable compared to avvie scores or trophies, that it makes me feel accomplished; all the game challenges have some I can do easily and some I have to work a little harder for... And all the items don't hurt either. xp

Daily Dare is an excellent way to procrastinate homework a bit more :P

However, I'm quite happy they have shorten it this year, so my grades won't be harmed by it...

Why bothering about event? Well, just because they are fun and challenging! Especially when you have collected most avatars you can obtain, have all the site themes you can unlock by yourself, already have painted your pets, have a gallery in progress, etc.

Trophy. Prizes. The carrot I put in front of my face every year as 'maybe there is an avatar for...' OCD-like obsession with trying to get all of AAA's challenges.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the wearable prizes. But I'm sick of not being able to beat AAA. I thought I was a good gamer. At SOME I am, but others not at all, and I keep getting games in which I can only beat Abigail.

Sometimes I feel this whole thing is just stupid.

It's fun when the current game is one that is a favorite as it gives me a challenge to do better than cash out when reaching 1000nps for the game. Otherwise I agree it can be a bit dull for the games that I'm not a fan of. However my participation is mostly just because I want the site event trophy. People will quickly judge you when lending items onsite based on a glimpse of your lookup so I want to have something to show. I'm envious of those that have trophies from the first 2 wars so you can say I like trophies. :P