Daily dare prizes inflation/ deflation

lovedwallflower

this is a question to all of you economy experts :P

let us say that i win the abigail prize, but i want to purchase the aaa prize. would i be better off doing that now (pricewise) or should i let the buzz go down? in other words, when daily dare is over will they increase or decrease in price?

thanks!

Depends on the item and the price it is now imo. If it's cheap, may as well get it.

DD prizes usually stay around the same price for some time after the event, before inflating then deflating again.

your best bet is to wait a few hours or so after the AAA challenge has been revealed then check if its an item that was around before, if not then your probably best buying it then as the market will be getting flooded with them if you wait too long the item will rise in price as it becomes harder to obtain

There were a few of the Snowmuncher Foregrounds floating around the Second Hand Shoppe. If you have a good connection it may be worth it to try and grab one from there. :-)

There were a few of the Snowmuncher Foregrounds floating around the Second Hand Shoppe. If you have a good connection it may be worth it to try and grab one from there. :-)

^^WOW! That would be quite the awesome grab! I usually just get those brown potato sacks or dung.

Generally, I've only really seen books from events go up in price, things that aren't consumable don't often shoot up and good to buy in the early stages when people are just getting rid of them and there's a huge supply of it. Some wearables, if nice enough may inflate over time, but yeah during an event is a much better bet to buy prizes. Especially when there are newbies that just want to sell stuff off!