What's the unreleased pet/colour combination your are waiting for?

I can't wait for Eventide and Water Bruce to be released. I've had a red Bruce for 5+ years and I finally want to paint him. So far I have liked red better than all the other colours, but I believe that Water and Eventide have a good chance of becoming my new favourites.

2.pngeventidepaintbrush.gifpaintbrush_water.gif

What's the pet/colour combination you are waiting for?

Maraquan Xweetok. I want to know what they do with it! xD

Mutant Lutari. And Poogle. And Wocky. Lutari because I think it could be really cool; Poogle because I want to see if they can make it look totally unlike MSPP; and Wocky because the Acara looks awesome, and I'm expecting something similar-ish. Without it looking like the Halloween Wocky.

TRANSPARENT DRAIK!!

I'm seriously a stuck record with this, I bet everyone's sick of hearing it XD

Other than that though... all Draik colours :) Wraith will be interesting for sure.

TRANSPARENT DRAIK!!

I'm seriously a stuck record with this, I bet everyone's sick of hearing it XD

haha I thought I might see a post from you in this topic.

I'm with you though, I want a transparent pet, and so I want more options. I really liked the transparent blumaroo, but then I had another idea for a blumaroo, so now I dunno...

Totally waiting on a Transparent Draik as well as a Wratih Draik. I have the PBs and MPs waiting for both of them, so I am really excited to see what comes out! :D Also looking forward to other wraith and transparent species, but mostly draiks for my own pets ^^,

Wraith colored anything looks super sick!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Desert Xweetok, didn't name him Ramses for nothing. hopefully i can buy a desert paintbrush by the time they come out with it if they do

Xweetoks are available in Desert currently. :D

Here's what they look like:

4.png