Click on Them Thar bugs

barkie

I didn't realise that if you click on the purple bugs they give an item I got food and also an angelpuss so not too bad

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Daily Dare 2012’.

Oh I didn't notice! I got mostly Jam Scones and Angelpusses. I'll be discarding them and hoping they get me that new Rubbish avatar.

i got 1 angelpuss and a bunch of waffles

mmm... waffles... :P

i also got a sugar skull. bit peeved i didn't realise this yesterday :P

if you keep clicking them after you have your ten a day, it gives a bit of a warning about meepits in the system. ARRGGHH meepits!!!

I got three angelpuss and a bunch of skulls. I wonder if King roo died??? heehee :geeky_evil:

I want a baby blu and a veespa so bad!!

Yerp, you can see a compiled list of prizes they give here :) You can click on 10 bugs, after that they stop showing up. Hopefully it's 10 bugs a day, and different prizes show up tomorrow!

It is 10 different bugs each day, according to Jellyneo... hopefully they're right ^^

i tried clicking on them yesterday and it wouldn't let me, may have just been a glitch i'll try it today and see if i can

edit- just tried now and its now letting me got mostly skulls waffles and sandwiches

the clicking on bugs became available today ^_^ I thought the same thing when I accidently clicked on one today and got a prize, whereas yesterday i clicked on every one i saw out of curiosity and got nothing.

They wouldn't let me click on them yesterday so I don't think anyone missed out! I got two Baby Blu, two Angelpuss, two books, food, and a toy. Sweet! :laughingsmiley:

Two of the things that I got that aren't listed on the TDN page Kaie mentioned were Blumaroo Gnome Making Kit and Stagnant Puddle of Water:

toy_gnomekit_blumaroo.giffur_puddle_water.gif

Edited by CrazyBiscuit

Awe. I'm sad cause I haven't gotten any petpets and I love petpets! I got some Jelly Scones, some Blumaroo things, Small Unidentified skulls, a Fleaf Plushie and I believe that's about it. Yesterday I couldn't click on them but I was slightly peeved today when I accidentally clicked on one during the middle of playing Destruct-O-Match and it restarted the game on me! Silly bugs!

I got a Blumaroo Biscuit thing and a Baby Blu. Restarted my game on Destruct-o-Match ¬_¬

I just noticed this too so I was going to tell everyone, but looks like others have noticed

it too. I got a book. I'll keep my eye out for more today - maybe I can get a fleaf plushie.

EDIT: I got two plushie fleafs!!!

I got about 6 today, every time I refreshed the DoM game at least 2 popped up, I like clicking on bugs for prizes... Kinda like clicking on slorgs but better!

...and I beat AAA woop woop!

I actually got 12 bugs to give me items today...I thought it would stop after 10, but I went to play a different game and two more popped up.