AAA vs Abi Prizes

Angeló

I don't know why but so far I'm liking Abi's prizes more than AAA's they are just cooler ... esp. the Dieter book which was so much better than the wearable foreground ... also the plushies are so cute !!!

what do you think ?

I agree! Today I could have easily beat AAA but I challenged Abigail because I really like that Plushie. Also I have been able to grab all of AAA's wearable prizes from the Second Hand Shoppe on the day of the event. :-)

It is true that Abi's prizes are cute, so far.

However, I value a gold trophy more than a silver one, so I'll keep challenging AAA and buy the other prizes that I like. XD

I'm going to look to see what the prizes are now before I do the challenges >_< I'd really rather have the plushies. Though for todays challenge how would we get the bonus prize? the Destruct-O-Match Watercolours.

Do you have to do all the challenges for AAA to get the gold trophy or are you allowed to miss one by doing Abigail instead? I did an Abigail one already T_T

I'm going to look to see what the prizes are now before I do the challenges >_< I'd really rather have the plushies. Though for todays challenge how would we get the bonus prize? the Destruct-O-Match Watercolours.

Do you have to do all the challenges for AAA to get the gold trophy or are you allowed to miss one by doing Abigail instead? I did an Abigail one already T_T

To get the bonus item, you need to complete the challenge on the day it was released.

Gold trophy = only challenging and beating AAA during the whole event.

Silver trophy = winning against AAA at least once during the event, and completing all the challenges.

Bronze = only challenging and beating Abi during the whole event..

Medal = Complete one or more challenge during the event.

I'm going for the gold trophy so I'm only completing AAA's scores despite the prizes. I do really like Abigails prizes though. They're all pretty nice so far :)

Abi's book is now going for 18-20k on the shopwiz ha ha ha

I will TRY to get gold this year .. but I'm sure I won't be able to .. there are lots of games which I can't beat him at , like Faerie Bubbles .. or don't have the patience to , like Spinacles

I was thinking the same thing. I want Abi's prizes but I want the trophy that only comes with beating AAA. I am a little worried about some games still but so far we have got out a few that I don't particularly like.

I'm doing AAA just because I want a gold trophy- although now it seems I won't be able to complete all of the days because I'm going to miss one because I'm on vacation. That is very upsetting to me. In any even though I'll keep challenging AAA when I can because chances are his prizes will be worth more in the future ;D

I went for Abi's score because I'm okay at D-O-M, but not great. By the tenth time I tried to go higher than about 1,000, I was getting pretty frustrated. I still want the wearable from AAA, but I expect it'll be cheap anyway.

Oh man it took me forever to beat AAA T_T about 4 hours I'd say. The longest time I've ever spent on a game not for the Xbox lol.

I'm doing AAA just because I want a gold trophy- although now it seems I won't be able to complete all of the days because I'm going to miss one because I'm on vacation. That is very upsetting to me. In any even though I'll keep challenging AAA when I can because chances are his prizes will be worth more in the future ;D

You don't have to beat them on the release day to get the gold trophy. Just before the event is over, so you can still do it.

So I was determined to go for AAA's trophy until Meepit Juice Break....I suck at that game, and I've already spent about 4 hours trying to beat AAA's score, so I just gave up and beat Abi. What's the next best trophy I can get now? Silver?

Yeah, you can only get silver now. The nice thing is, now you have a choice to either go for Abi's or AAA's prizes, if you want to.

For me, I got my first AAA score today, even though I'm not the best at Meepit Juice Break. I don't even know how long I tried, but I did it. I wanted those contacts. :D

Yeah, I've been trying for AAA's scores everyday, but I just don't play enough on some games. I also ran out of time yesterday, I didn't get home until after 1AM my time, which was 11PM NST, so i didn't have tons of time to beat AAA on Cooty Wars. Anyway..I'm half and half at the moment.

73268.png