Meepits Daily Dare Challenge - Points Guide

nelle

I made a little points guide.. I like seeing whether I'm on track or not.. hopefully someone will find this helpful :)

A relative points guide:

After level..

Level 1) 350 points

Most importantly: TAKE YOUR TIME!

Add as many pipes as possible to the right juice colour to the right meepit. I like to turn the pipe closest to the meepit ''down'' so that the juice doesn't flow to the meepit till i turn it ''up''. If you're able to add all the pipes in you get an extra 50 points. (the 350 I got didn't have that bonus). That's just adding in as many pipes as I could.)

Level 2) 900 (work on getting one colour to a meepit, adding on all pipes possible, but when the other meepit's time gets to about 35 seconds, feed the first one, then start on the second colour...keep this up between the meepits. When there is only one left that you have to get, try to feed the last two meepits to get extra points.

Level 3) 1300 . it's about 30 seconds left when you want to feed the first and move onto feeding the other meepit.

Level 4) 1750. You have less time to get to each one, but don't panic! You can use the code ''juice-o-matic'' to reset the times. Or ''meepits'' for an extra life. At this point I've lost one meepit and haven't used any cheats.

5) 2200. If there are two colours, it's helpful if you can feed them at the same time so that you have more time to get more tubes into the line for the other meepit that wasn't fed yet.

6) ++ You should have enough points to beat AAA :) . At this level, you'll probably have a hard time feeding the right colour to the right meepit – that's okay. It's better to save their lives then to make them happy ;)

Good luck!

**My tip would be to do ONE meepit at a time with the right colour with as many tubes as possible. *Except* when the game says you only have 1 meepit left to feed for the round, then try to feed 2 or three of them with the same connected tube (making it so you feed 2 or 3 at the price of 1 meepit)

Or when you're in the higher levels and you just need to feed them quickly - then by all means, connect as many as possible so no meepits starve!

i was going to do this but i put it off because of meepit rage from having my score not sent about 8 times in a row, but a couple more tips would be if you manage to feed all 3 meepits at the same time you get 3 points for each piece, i don't know if that stacks with the 2 points if you match the colour as i've never managed that.

also on the early levels aim to try to use all pieces and match colour as you get no points for being fast later on stop bothering so much about matching colours and just aim to complete the lowest timed meepit.

try to get as many point bonus pieces as possible they really help, after you use meepits type juice-o-mati then only press c when you get down to 10 seconds on a meepit.

Yes.. if you manage to connect all three colours with them matching, you get 6 points per tube. I've done this once before... but it's not above and beyond what you would get if you matched the right colour with the right meepit one at a time (at 2 points per tube x3 meepits= the 6 points),HOWEVER you can typically attach more tubes leading to only one meepit... giving you more points by the end of that level.

My tip would be to do ONE meepit at a time with the right colour with as many tubes as possible. *Except* when the game says you only have 1 meepit left to feed for the round, then try to feed 2 or three of them with the same connected tube (making it so you feed 2 or 3 at the price of 1)