Please, TNT, have mercy.

Bubbleline

This is only my second daily dare, but so far it feels like you're playing Russian Roulette with the line-up. Sure, there are some games that you don't like, but you can deal with them as long as they don't include that ONE evil game...and BAM, that game is next. >.< I stupidly ruined my chances of a gold trophy on the first day by challenging Abi because I liked her prize better, but there was no way I was gonna get gold with Meepit Juice Break on the list. Now I'm just hoping that they don't torture me by adding Ultimate Bullseye...if they do, I may cry. There are some games, however, that I hope they do include. Only 14 more days, so I hope some of my favorite games show up, like: Mop n. Bop, Snot Splatter, Gem Heist, Dueling Decks, Spinacles, and Eye of the Storm.

So now I ask you guys, what games do you want to see show up? What games are you hoping to avoid at all costs? I, for one, will curl up in a ball and cry if they add Dubloon Disaster. :sad01_anim:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suck at Dubloon Disaster, and Meerca Chase. Those two are terrible. Oh and pretty much every game that has been played so far aren't really games i like. Then again since my habi has become my pretty my only source of income I haven't been playing games much.

There are some that are in all of the games challenges though and I expected todays challenge and I expect the two that i have listed too. It is just the nature of the game i guess.

Freaky Factory! I love Freaky Factory and play it daily, despite having the avtar for over a year. I really hope Nova Defender isn't included this year. It was my downfall last time. Only AAA challenge I couldn't beat :(

Meerca Chase is kinda like Dubloon Disaster, not looking forward to that one either. I hope the decide to break the pattern and not include those this year, then. >.<

Freaky Factory is fun but I never make it far. Haha, wouldn't mind seeing it. I played Nova Defender for the first time last year, and after 2 tries I gave up and went for the Abi score.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post. If you have something to add, just edit your post instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I was stoked when Meepit Juice Break showed up! :-D But yeah, I would appreciate it a lot if they skipped over Dubloon Disaster and Ultimate Bullseye as both games are awful (and I am awful at them). Turmac Roll isn't my favourite either.

All the games everyone mentioned here aren't that bad for me thankfully. The one I DREAD is Nova Defender!

Last year was awful...they wanted such a high score for AAA and it took me over a WEEK to finally beat it!

That and I'm bad at Extreme Herder...

tbh not to toot my own horn but im pretty good at most of the games so im not too mithered but it does seem like they're putting up the popular/old games so you'll probably see dubloon disaster which just so happens to be my favourite game if it does come up i may do a small guide for it like i did for a couple games master games :) depends how nice i'm feeling. i think to be evil they should add dar-blat or splat a sloth terrible evil games they are

I actually like Extreme Herder! :O But seriously, I feel like they made this year just for me. Abi's prizes have included 4 plushies/a figure and a book, and I love both...almost dont want gold anymore. XD Seriously, a Cooty Wars lamp AAA? Really? -_-

I would love to see kass basher when I play flash games I will always paly KB almost always an easy 3000np, as for games I dont want to see well that included cooty wars *sigh* I was lucky to beat abigail and the worst thing is it was a double dare game. :sad02: my DD goal is silver and I think thats doable as I have beaten AAA twice. I also wouldnt mind seeing splat a sloth, wingo and zorro ball, or maybe even smugbug smite.

It took some practice, especially considering I've never played it before, but I eventually beat AAA in the Cooty Wars challenge. Don't worry though, the lamp isnt all that great :) As for Kass basher, I haven't played it in a while but I vaguely remember not being too great at it. >.>

Cooty Wars.

Level 1 : try to get around 7 pt and don't miss

Level 2 : First try to get 6-7 pt and if you see the extra pt bug, click it. Ignore other bugs.

After missing a couple of cooty, just click as soon as you see the parachute.

Level 3 : Click as soon as you see the parachute, don't worry about the pt. Just get yourself to the next level. Ignore all bug.

Level 4: At this point, you will probably get around 700 pt already. (I got 720 pt.) That means you just have to do around 10 more cooty out of 55 to get 760. Very easy.

The problem is level 3. Just click as fast as you can and don't glance down to the score.

If you keep missing the cooty, try move your mouse down a bit when click. I find that it helps.

I got it after about an hour of intense clicking. :laughingsmiley:

PS. I don't know if this matter, but I think I play better on large low quality screen.

Good luck

Haha, I know how you feel! I dread the day Chariot Chase turns out to be the Daily Dare. I fail so hard at that game :( I know I can get it with practice, but it's all very confusing in my head and frustrates me to no end. Good luck though! For this, and future challenges xD If all else fails, just walk away slowly from the computer before you want to bash it in with a sledgehammer. ;)

Meepit Juice Break was one of my biggest fears so I'm glad that's over! Really hoping to see Bouncy Supreme as that's my favourite game :)

The next one I would hate to see would probably be Mutant Graveyward of Doom - got the avvie, never again ¬_¬

I wish I could avoid today's. I really hate that game, but I guess I'll be spending some time with it later this morning.

I'd love to avoid seeing Nova Defender, Jumpin Gem Heist (those two were my only down-falls last year), Dubloon Disaster.

I'd love to see Sutek's Tomb, Freaky Factory, Kookia... and I'm not sure what else.

I have been dreading this event because I'm not into Neo Gmes at all. Most of them I am just okay at. I had never played Meepit Juice Break until yesterday and as it turns out, I am pretty good at it! I thought it was so fun! Without thinking I challenged Abi but I liked her prize better anyway. I'm definitely going to play it more! Today's game though... I will not be playing that every again... lol

My only true downfall last year was Kou Jong (took me three days to get the AAA score for that game). Other minor downfalls last year included Ultimate Bullseye, Spinacles, Goparakko, and Battlefield Legends... but I maganged to beat all of those pretty well on their challenge days.

I used to be afraid of Nova Defender's score as well last year, but it has became a breeze for me afterwards (knowing that I have a Silver Trophy for that game).

I was going to panic when I saw Meepit Juice Break and Cooty Wars for this year's Daily Dare, but I managed to make it alive. Beating AAA is my destiny, no matter what the case.

Cooty Wars might be my downfall. As soon as it gets to level 2 the game slows to a crawl, and that's with the lowest settings and smallest screen size. I really wish my main computer was working... I'm just going to keep trying, but I'm not very confident if my laptop just isn't good enough.

Announcements