Please, TNT, have mercy.

Bubbleline

Destruct-o-match can be pretty challenging, but the main thing with that game is patience. I had a perfect game where i beat AAA's score and could've kept going to try for the avatar...but i quit because I don't have much patience for that game. And Cooty Wars is surprisingly fun. It takes practice and concentration but I think it's going on my fav's list :D

*sigh* I looked at your look-up, Angelo, and thought your male peophin looked dashing so I checked him out...and now The Time Warp is stuck in my head. -_- "It's just a step to the left, and then a jump to the riiiight~"

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooty Wars (and Meepit Juice Break, for that matter) nearly killed me, but I'm clinging to my 100% AAA status so far.

I have no idea what the scores for stuff like Meerca Chase are, but it's probably something I can't manage.

Ultimate Bullseye I could get, probably. I'm all right at that game.

I'm mostly worried about stuff like Ready to Roll. I suck at that game. Or the Buzzer Game.

Basically anything where I have to be 'careful.'

Puzzle games are fine, but action-y games where you need to be patient suck.

Itchy Invasion is one game where lag Helps. XD And its seems like no one likes Meerca chase, haha. Like i said before though, Ultimate Bullseye is the bane of my existence.

Meepit juice break was my biggest fear as it took me forever to get past 50 points let alone 500 points... in the end I could have beaten AAA but I was so sick of the game by the time I got over 1000 that was it for me.

I don't want to see brunos backwoods breakaway since I can't play the game at all, and I'm really terrible at dubloon disaster and graveyard of doom.

I would like to see meerca chase and nova defender lol

I really dislike:

- Meepit Juice Break

- Cooty Wars

- Meerca Chase

- Ultimate Bullseye

- Sutek's Tomb

- Dubloon Disaster

- Nova Defender

- Potato Counter Extreme

Cooty Wars might be my downfall. As soon as it gets to level 2 the game slows to a crawl, and that's with the lowest settings and smallest screen size. I really wish my main computer was working... I'm just going to keep trying, but I'm not very confident if my laptop just isn't good enough.

i thought cooty wars was horrible! Mind you, I dont have a mouse, just my touchpad. I switched from FF to Chrome for that game though and my score went up from around 350 to over 700. Mabe something you can try too. ;)

Gwyl's Great Escape? Now TNT is REALLY trying to destroy our Gold Trophy hopes...

I was going to fear that one as well. I almost feared Gwyl's Great Escape when it was included in the Games Master Challenge this past fall. Tickular's Petpage should come to good use if you're looking for a great guide to help you on the way to getting a decent score to beat AAA's score in Gwyl's. Just make sure that you don't collide with spiked walls and other hazards.

With the help of the bonus level it wasn't too long before I got AAA's score. The only thing that got to me was the glitch where sometimes it doesn't allow you to the next level. Could've gotten AAA's score in my 3rd try if it wasn't for that glitch -_- Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good about this Daily Dare. Bring on the next challenge, TNT! *evil laughter* :evil:

I'm horrible at Math's Nightmare, simply because I always choke and panic when I'm timed and under pressure.

I've only beaten AAA twice because two of the games which we were dared were too easy and fun for me, those two? Carnival Of Terror and Destruct-O-Match. Every other game, I've had to beat only Abigail, because I lack interest in them. I hope they have Freaky Factor, and PetPet Sitter, and yeah.

^^ I want Silver.

Carnival of Terror had me sitting there chanting desperately "Please give me more time, please give me more time. More time more time more time. Give me more tiiiiiiime!" It was basically shooting as fast and as accurately as you could while hoping you had a lucky game with plenty of time and ammo. x_x Destruct-o-match also got to me, simply because you need to have a ton of patience for it. During Daily Dare I want all of my prizes RIGHT NAOW so I feel like I have to rush through games, which is why games that require patience get to me during DD.

I'm horrible at Math's Nightmare, simply because I always choke and panic when I'm timed and under pressure.

Me too! I'm so not getting any trophy if they include maths nightmare. I forgot about that game. I can know all the answers but I get so nervous I can't think straight at all.

I'm aiming for silver too. I could have beat AAA in carnival of terror and destruct match but I just didn't have any patience left for that. Hopefully there will be another game I'm good at so I can beat him once.

Yes!! Wrath of the Snowager for today. My high score is already 425,687 so beating AAA shall be a breeze. :D

I couldn't beat AAA today because I'm really sick... :( Byebye gold trophy! *cries*

I'm sorry you got sick. I hope you feel better soon. And silver isn't all that bad :P

i thought cooty wars was horrible! Mind you, I dont have a mouse, just my touchpad. I switched from FF to Chrome for that game though and my score went up from around 350 to over 700. Mabe something you can try too. ;)

Luckily, even though I'm on a laptop, I'm using a separate keyboard and mouse (and monitor... :*). Thanks for the tip, but I'm already using Google Chrome so I'd hate to think what my scores would be otherwise! I have minimal stuff running in the background and the only Chrome extension is to block flash ads because they were slowing down games that I played fine before the game room update.

It's a shame that I can't play the games as well as I could if I had my main computer working, but I'm truly glad to be able to play any at all. I've had this laptop for years, but it belonged to someone else before that. It's running on just over 300MB so would run much better if I went out and bought more ram, but it's expensive and not a priority when I have a better computer to try and fix. Oh well. I'll give the games all I've got with the tools I've got to work with! My expectation is a participation medal and a few prizes, which is something at least.

Btw, hope you feel well again soon, Jacky! :)

This is so funny for me. I have found the games most people have been complaining about pretty easy and the 'easy' ones very difficult. Like Snowager today? It was awful! I kept getting my left and right arrows mixed up and hitting the wall or my own tail.... Ugh! I'm still having loads of fun though! lol

Announcements