Bugs Taking Over Roo Island!

hrtbrk

Bugs from the games room are now taking over Roo Island!

Blumaroo naturalists report the strange bug population on Roo Island has risen to 4,673. Subjects are advised to remain calm and consume large quantities of Gummy Slorgs. Gummy Slorgs: the key to a better tomorrow! This report was sponsored by the Gummy Slorg Industry Council.

rooisland_2012_v1.jpg

rooislandbugs.png

I very rarely manage to get anything through that spam code and it always says 434RK, i did a weapons test on

Skeletal Armoured Claws

2 wind

2 dark

1-3 physical

Move it to where it should go please mod

Oh and if they do to roo island what they did to krawk island the best thing i got out of it is an avatar, they have just made pirate stuff worthless as far as i can see, so not really bothered about roo

I was hoping something like this would happen with those bugs!! Hopefully they'll include a wee bit o' plot and not just do a revamp.

Would be awesome after this is over if they made the bugs into Petpets like they did the Captive Shadow Wraiths :P

Is it bad that I went to ride the merry-go-round a little while ago and didn't notice the purple stuff? XD It'll be good if Roo Island is getting a revamp - it definitely needs it. I think there are other places that need it more though - Tyrannia and Lost Desert, for a start.

Strange it's not affecting the activities and locations of the map - but this obviously if not clearly means that Roo Island is finally getting a long-awaited update.