Music: on or off?

Bubbleline

Music off. I always keep my browser sound muted. I hate noises and music from sites. I don't even know what the music on the majority of games sounds like due to this. I just can't focus because it grates on my nerves. (This goes with any game really. MapleStory and Diablo, I have to have my sound muted. If I'm playing with someone else and they have sound on, it drives me crazy. Or if someone else is playing a game I'm not even playing, with sound on, it drives me crazy.)

I generally play my own music, because it helps me focus, but I do okay with silence as well.

I find most of the game music distracting. If I'm just playing for the NP on a normal day I'll have it on cause it doesn't really matter, but for challenges and whatnot always off :P (apart from Duelling Decks, I always keep that music on :D)

Dueling Decks music is kinda awesome. For some reason it always reminds me of those card game shows like Yu-gi-oh and Digimon. XD

Depends on the games I'm playing.

I like that I'm getting much higher scores on some of the games for this Daily Dare with Vocal Trance music playing in the background. Other games that require concentration like the Buzzer Game I need complete silence.

During the Altador Cup though...I NEED my Techno/Trance playlist! That's the only reason I ever maxed Shootout Showdown a few times @.@

The only game where I leave the exact music playing is Goparokko :3

Music off, sound on. I hate the tunes as they distract me, but the sound effects are useful sometimes, when they warn you that something good/bad has happened. Ex. Darblat, the beats in the music tell you when to shoot. Also, in today's challenge, there are sounds when the chia drops stuff, even if they're off screen so you know to look for them.

I tend to turn music/sounds off most action games, mostly because it tends to stress me out :P But games that are more relaxed, like Sutek's Tomb for example, I really like having the music on. My general gaming usually goes by my own set of loud music, however.

Always off. Sound is always off too. I don't like being distracted from what I'm doing and I personally find most of the sounds annoying!

Music off, but the sound on. I then have my own music playing. I find the game music annoying, but I need the sound for a lot of games to keep me focused.