Tips for beating AAA in Gwyl's Great Escape (makes it a lot easier)

enwhyyou

I hate this game and my previous high score for this game was 55 (of course once you discover you hate a game, you almost immediately stop trying). But after playing awhile, I got the hang of it. However, it took me 4 times of beating AAA's score to successfully send the score (due to unfortunate circumstances that happened one after another, it felt like the universe was playing a joke with me). Anyway, on the fourth run through the game, I discovered something that should be helpful to anyone who is struggling to meet the required score.

I made a board on it: http://www.neopets.c...50543346&next=1

I'll summarize:

1. Beat the bonus round (bonus code gwylsgreatestescapeever) and levels 1 and 2, with enough life to last you to level 3

2. At the last gem at lvl 3 (where you zigzag down), sacrifice your first life.

3. When you respawn, go immediately to the platform for a time bonus that will boost your score tremendously.

*Remember to land directly on the middle of the platform for a x3 time bonus. At this point, you should have at least 800+ points

People have been having problems getting past the later levels due to glitches. With this, you don't need to play as many levels to get the required score. I beat AAA's score when I was in lvl 4, and never encountered the platform glitch.

I beat AAA at lvl 6 or something, score of 1300, I sacrifice my first life at the end of lvl 3 but I can never land in the middle of the platform, so it took me longer to reach 800+ pts.

What I found most helpful was to go as slowly as possible, esp in lvls 2 and 3. Aim to keep the balloon almost still, just drifting realllly slowly towards the target. Lvls 4+ have way more open areas so they're easier than 2 and 3, and you can go much faster.

I just beat it...the reason I couldn't do it before was that I kept losing so much energy on level 2 with the gem that's sandwiched in spikes. I kept thinking, "Well, hitting the spikes a LITTLE won't do too much damage..." but I kept putting Gwyl right on the gem for over twenty seconds before he finally picked up the gem. It killed me most games.

How do I type in "gywlsgreatestescapeever" when it keeps saying it's an invalid code?

Maybe you spelled the code wrong (seems like it), hoping that's the reason why you keep on getting an invalid message. Correct spelling of the code is gwylsgreatestescapeever. Remember not to make any mistakes or typos while typing the code, and you should be good.

^ That's the thing, I'm typing in the cheat correctly. The code is so large it does not all fit in the one box!

You're actually not typing it correctly. The code you typed in your message said "gywl" while the actual code starts with "gwyl." Notice how you've switched the y and the w.

The size of the box doesn't matter. I was able to type the whole code in and it worked for me.

Hopefully that helps!