Happy Scorchio Day!

hrtbrk

I'm normally a big fan of the Wraith colours but I just can't get next to this one. :( I like the swirly wings but I can't get over the fact that it looks like it has no lower jaw, which makes it seem kinda weird-looking to me.Really like the male outfit though - especially that hat!

The Wraith looks bizarre... not really sure why the jaw is like that :S Really like the male clothes though ^_^

Yeah, the male clothes are pretty awesome. I'm not entirely sure what that is around the neck- a fake beard, perhaps? It looks pretty good, anyways.

Actually, that would be pretty awesome if you could pick the colours for the split. I mean, the design and pattern of the split neopets has already been sorted out, it would just be a matter of picking other colours.

I'd really go after those Darigan Scorchio toys for a future Darigan-themed gallery.

The Wraith Scorchio looks well done in my vote, but the Split one is like all other Split pets that I've seen in the past. :P

Actually I think the Split color is better this time because,... i dunno it just looks better than the rest of the species to me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

From the NT Editorial :

Editor's Note: No one asked the Editorial about it, but as we compiled our weekly feedback last week, we noticed a high number of people commenting about the (lack of) lower jaw on the wraith Scorchio. Our art team looked into it and realised that the wrong head had been uploaded. Apparently it was an unfinished head from earlier in the design process. We just wanted to give you guys a heads up that the design is slightly different now than what you saw in New Features. Here's the proper design as originally intended:

4.png