Cooty Wars Help Big Time!

xSummer

By accident I clicked AAA. I need advice big time on getting the score. Everything that can help, if I should use a mouse, or what.

EDIT: Wow, right after i posted this, I got 701. So I guess post for others? Haha thanks for the luck TDN!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘Dailt Dare 2012’.

Use a mouse. It's terrible with a track pad.

I find it easier to position my cursor near their tail and wait until I see some red to click on their parachute.

Try to get all the bugs in level 1, at 7-9 pts each.

In level 2, if you can manage to click on the petpetpet that run across the screen, they each give you 25 pts.

Apply the same strategy (aim at the tail) than in level 1, but be aware that they drop down faster.

In level 3, you won't be able to do as good as in previous level. Your objective is to SURVIVE. You really need to make it to next stage. Watch for your misses, start taking less risks.

In level 4, I only needed to get about 20 bugs to get AAA's score. So that was my objective. I clicked on them as soon as they started dropping or I would miss them instantly.

Good luck.

I found it was not as hard as it first seemed after playing it a few times. On the first level I try to get as high a score as possible - if I don't get 8 - 10 on almost every Mootix, I start again. On the second, if I get nothing but 7s, I'm happy. After that, I just try to balance accuracy with score so that I hit enough Mootix to progress.

Yes, I recommend playing it like 5 times one day, the next day going back to it, that's what helped me, practice, and large,low quality

EDIT: wow I haven't been here in so long, love the new sections!