Team Challenge

LillytheGrundo

So I beat AAA (Woo!) in Kau Jong today because my friend and I agreed we would challenge him. She is at work so I sent her a Team Challenge invite and it said there was an error. Like she hadn't accepted the same challenge as me. What does this mean?? Is it a glitch?

i tried to challenge someone too and it said the exact same thing. i'm not sure whats going on. but i do need a partner! my neopets username is emobunny if anyone would like to send a challenge

According to Jellyneo, you both have to challenge the same person - AAA or Abigail - before you send the team challenge request. Then one of you sends the invite and once that's been accepted by the other person, you're good to go.

(So, in other words, you go to the Daily Dare page. challenge AAA*, have your teamate challenge AAA, and then one of you can send the team invite. Then accept it. If you don't both challenge AAA first, then you'll get the error message:

"Your invitation to --- can't be sent because the challenger has not accepted the same challenge as you")

Also, it doesn't matter whether you play AAA or Abigail, but you both must challenge the same one. :) Hopefully that clears it up? ^_^

I'm available for the AAA challenge.

Offer closed as of 09:28 PM NST.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.