Paint Brushes - how?

yourpokerbuddy

Paint Brushes can be found through random events; you can also win them through the Wheel of Extravagance and some are available in the Hidden Tower (though not the two you're after). I'd say the best way is to save up and purchase one from another user. Key Quest and Habitarium are a great way to earn Neopoints - and you can win Paint Brushes from Key Quest though they're the cheaper ones like Tyrannian and Striped.

EDIT: And the Vending Machine as Kaie says :P Forgot about that one!

For the ones you're looking for, no there seems to be no other way other than a lot of luck, unfortunately.

Converting World Challenge pieces will get you some PBs, but not Wraith/Eventide (you can find the list of ones you can win here) but as far as I know the vending machine and REs are your only two bets at getting them.

Maybe you can just look at earning the NP via KQ/World Challenges, though! xD

If you're looking to paint your pets, there's other ways besides paint brushes. Many folks manage to paint their pets rare colours by way of FFQ. (Fountain Faerie Quest). These quests are extremely rare but your likelihood of obtaining them increasing the more you browse. (Faerie Quests are random that way). FFQ are often cheaper than out right purchasing those paint brushes, especially because the ones you want are currently very rare and new. However, I've never received that sort of Quest in my many years on Neopets but I hear newer accounts often do and most users seem to get at least one once in a while.

As well, the lab ray which can zap your pets into nearly any colour, species, gender, ect. However, as the lab ray is all luck too, and your pets are more likely to transform into another species altogether before you get the colours you wish for, it's not recommend. All you could do is keep zapping once pet day hoping you get lucky.

If you go to an adoption agency, you may be able to find your dream pets and request by way of neomail and get a new (but not named by you) pet with your colour. Maybe.

Paint Brushes can be found through random events; you can also win them through the Wheel of Extravagance and some are available in the Hidden Tower (though not the two you're after). I'd say the best way is to save up and purchase one from another user. Key Quest and Habitarium are a great way to earn Neopoints - and you can win Paint Brushes from Key Quest though they're the cheaper ones like Tyrannian and Striped.

EDIT: And the Vending Machine as Kaie says :P Forgot about that one!

Yeah, but don't use The Wheel of Extravagance to much. I just lost 100,000 np yesterday for the wheel and won....NOTHING.

You can also get it from the wheel of monotony right?

You can also get it from the wheel of monotony right?

That is true, though the only Paint Brushes you can score over there are Tyrannian Paint Brushes and Tyrannian Petpet Paint Brushes (both are pretty rare though).

Also consider checking out of the colour you want is available as a morphing potion. often those because they are species specific, are cheaper :)

eventide because the potions are so new, they are probably really high at the moment, but they are more likely to drop in price than the PBs :)

good luck! both those colours are so beautiful :D