TNT Adds Ghost Bopper Time Extension to Daily Dare!

hrtbrk

Due to many people encountering 'real life' bugs when trying to complete today's Daily Dare, Ghost Bopper, TNT has decided to extend the time limit for trying to complete today's challenge.

Instead of having to complete it by 11:59 PM on March 20th, it will be extended one day, until March 21st at 11:59PM NST.

2012-daily-dare-newsmention-launch-ngraaa.jpg

BUG - As you may or may not know, today's Daily Dare game, Ghost Bopper, is experiencing some issues. We are currently looking into getting these issues fixed. In the meantime, we have added an extension on this game so you now have until the end of the 21st to qualify for the Day and Date prize. We thank you for your patience!

Needs some tips and tricks to beating this dare? View our guide!

That's so nice of them :) I had no problems while using the letters in Firefox, but I can see why some people would prefer to use the number pad, as it's a little less awkward. Unfortunately, my laptop doesn't have one. Good luck to everyone :nerd:

That was nice of them though it still kinda sucks :P It's going to make me impatient lol. But I hope everyone that had issues can get them fixed to do the dare. Good luck.

oh thats good, because i actually forgot about the daily dare :laughingsmiley: and i'm on campus and really shouldn't be abusing facilities to play games (they watch everything we do.. :S)

and i've played it before for whatever reason, number keypad is sooo much easier, letters i always muck it up.

Hm. It's still not working for me- I can't get it to recognize the space bar to actually start the game- this might be one dare I have to fore go! :(

I created this account just to help you by telling you how I've been able to make the num lock work for ghost bopper.

I had the same problem as you yesterday (the game saying to put the num lock on) but i've been able to solve it.

I was using google chrome and since it was never working, i chose to try it on internet explorer.

When i tried it, the num lock was finally working and i've been able to beat AAA.

With the letters, I wasn't even able to beat Abigail ¬¬

Then i returned on google chrome to look if it was still telling me to put the num lock on, but it was working too.

I don't know if the solution was to change browser or simply loging out and then loging in, but that's how i made it work.

Now each time I try playing the game, the message "press space when you put the num lock on" doesn't appear anymore.

The game is a lot easier with the numbers than with the letters, so i recommend trying to make it work.

Another tip, even if you surely know that already, is to turn your keyboard when the numbers change place in the game.

Even if half of my keyboard was in the air, it made it a lot easier.

I hope this helps =)