March is Here!

Eric

Pinch, Punch, First of the Month. :)

March is here. Yay! This means that it's either Spring (for our friends in the Northern Hemisphere) or Autumn (for those in the Southern Hemisphere). This also means that it's time again to collect your freebies - 2000np and an item of food for each or your pets.

food_chickbor.gif2000neopoints.gifbananamilkshake.gif

Today is also score rest night! Remember that the scores reset around 4:45am, NST. Good luck getting that elusive trophy! ;)

55_2.gif342_1.gif108_2.gif

Finally, Game Master AAA is back with more tricky challengers to test your gaming skills. This time, however, he's brought along his kid sister, Abigail. She's not as good as her older brother, but she'll still be quite tough to beat! The first of the Daily Dares is Destruct-o-Match II. Defeating AAA will take 2,500 points, and defeating Abigail will take 400. Once again, good luck! :)

nav_aaa.pngicon_453.gifnav_abigail.png

Man AAA is tough. Also a question.... Can you play both challegers? i heard you could only play one.

Yes that is correct you can only play one.

this is what i don't understand

'The Ultimate Prize - Defeat AAA on the launch day of all 31 games.'

the launch day is today, but not all 31 games are availabe

From what I understand, this means that you obtain the Ultimate Prize through defeating AAA's score every day for the 31 days of March (with a new game being selected each day.

I think i have reached over 2000 like once or twice?

Does anyone know if theres a limit in trying to beat AAA... as in .. the game is still a double NP's earner... so does that mean, in order to send our score to beat him, we have to make sure that we havent submitted a score for that game 3 times already?

PS.... my egg hasnt hatched yet :(

Yeh I noticed that too Vivi.. it would suit you to beat Aaa's challenge to get the better prize.

But then you have to take into consideration if you want to go for the additional prizes:

The Ultimate Prize - Defeat AAA on the launch day of all 31 games.

Uberiffic - Defeat AAA or Abigail on the launch day of all 31 games.

Megasuperb - Defeat AAA at all 31 games by the end of the Daily Dare's 31st day.

Spifftastic - Defeat AAA or Abigail at all 31 games by the end of the Daily Dare's 31st day.

To get any of those, that would mean you'd have to attempt either all of Abigail's dares (and stick with the lousy prizes) or all of Aaa's dares (near to impossible) ... unless when tomorrows challenge game becomes available we can do that challenge as well as a challenge from the previous days game... if you get what i mean...

Do you have the games for all 31 days on a site or forum yet????? I would like to know!!!!!!!!!!!!