I think this is the easiest challenge so far :D

maku

560 .. wasn't even trying to beat AAA .. I was doing my round of daily games and just noticed it's in the Daily Dare after I played it so I challenged him and got my prizes :D

Beat him on my second or third try, agility is needed to get a good score at Smug Bug Smite. Plus, it's one of my Daily Games, too. :)

There are only a couple places the bugs appear, TDN has a guide for that. In terms of getting the adequate amount of time bonuses, it might help to place your mouse at these locations before the bugs pop out. For me, I was constantly clicking, even if the bugs didn't appear yet. It helped me get higher time bonuses.

I just got it :D

with this:

Round 1:

time bonus: 23 + 100

Round 2:

time bonus 23 +150

Round 3 (MOST important to be fast!)

Time bonus of 63 + 200= 559

Good luck!

ps. it seemed like I couldn't ever get higher then 25 in round 1 or 2.. is that true? or can you get more? I've only played it once or twice before today :)

I got 567 on my second try. xD I say second because the first time, I couldn't quite get at the second bug that popped up, plus I wasn't at my computer... but I got it on my second try, even at an unfamiliar desk with an overly-bulky mouse, lol.

This is one of my daily games. I got it on my first try. :D

I was set on getting it right away, so I was super focused. I've beat AAA's score before, but I hadn't gotten his score yet this month.

God, I am such a failure. The best I could come up with is 547, and I have no idea how to improve my own score. This might be my downfall from my gold cup.

And to think that some people consider this the easiest daily dare...

nelle, I got 27 on the second level once, so it can be done.

I was originally using the net to try and catch them, then I refreshed the game and switched up to the tape and for some reason I was able to get it quickly using the tape.

Now does it really make a difference which one you use?

I don't think so, but it adds a little spice to a game that can get frustrating and old really fast...

Good luck

There is a trick to this game, hit tab then enter when you see the bug instead of having to move the mouse and click it :)

Doing this trick actually caused me to fail, frequently, and even caused me to mistakenly send my score. :( See, when I hit tab, sometimes it didn't find the bug in the right place and would go straight to "End Game", costing me more time. When I finally switched to mouse, I easily beat it, but it took a few tries. So for me, at least, using the mouse worked better.

Yay, double prices for beating AAA! -^.^- Everyone should definitely challenge AAA today, this game isn't so bad. But I don't consider it the easiest, as it took me quite a few tries before I managed to beat AAA's score. Carnival Of Terror I beat the first time, no problem. Same with Destruct-O-Match and Sophie's Game. Snowager would have been easy but my lap top didn't respond great to it, too slow....

I tried for like an hour first thing in the morning with no luck. Just got home and read TDNs guide thoroughly and tried the tab and enter key method. Things went much faster! It really worked for me. Took only a few tries to figure things out and ended up with 581. WOOT!

I have to say though, this was not an easy win for me. Not because the game was hard, it was just annoying!!! lol