Habitarium Bricked?

Yuki

Omg...I left my Habitarium tab open last night but put the computer to sleep. So I woke up this morning and refreshed the page...and it's nothing. It will try to load, doing the progress bar at the title screen and then just...turn white. Has anyone had this happen before? :( I do NOT want to start over though...I don't even see how I would given I can't even get to the spinny circle part.

mines fine maybe your locked out? :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What level were you on? Being on level 50 and hving your entire Habi covered in purple gems and refreshing then encountering your perpetual loading error is quite common. It's usually referred to as a "gem lockout." You may also get locked out if your bag is too full of items and you refresh. More info can be found here. If you decide to attempt to merge Habis, I would suggest doing it with a brand new one, preferably one you create on your side. It always works for me. Just make sure to not use the second habi after you fix the one on your main.

I know they don't like you to leave it on overnight so TNT might have done something...

What do you mean?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.