Meerca Chase 2 DD

neosloth1991

Other modes to make things easier (for some) to get the AAA/Double Dare score.

superextrahypergravitymode: when typed at the title screen, you can play the game in a similar way to Doubloon Disaster (http://www.thedailyn...mc2-gravity.jpg). The point values in this mode are from lowest to highest: 18, 54, 72, 90, 180, 360, and 900. If you only had the basic yellow Negg spawn in the map, you'd have to collect 22 to break the AAA score.

ferociousneggsareontheloose: when typed at the title screen, you can play in a mode similar to the standard mode, but with 2 major differences. 1. You will NEVER grow a "tail". 2. Every Negg you collect will spawn a Ferocious Negg that moves around the map. (http://www.thedailyneopets.com/uploads/games/hr/mc2-crazymode.jpg) Touch it and the game ends. The game automatically starts set to Medium difficulty, but select restart from the lose screen to change the difficulty to Hard. The score values are undefined (and the rarity of the more valuable Neggs make it nigh impossible to record all the values), but the yellow Neggs are at 10 points a pop on Hard. 39 yellows to qualify for AAA.

For those of you who are having trouble, I'd recommend trying the superextrahypergravitymode. It takes a couple of games to get used to, and what I did was to collect a 4 to 5 neggs and restart if nothing good pops up. Works pretty well - got a power negg as a second negg and hit the score instantly

Yeah the gravity mode makes this pretty simple. I restarted a few times and had a fish negg right next to the hole. Grabbed it (getting sucked into the hole in the process) and sent in a score of 900. That was easy, heh

I beat AAA on hard mode. I can't play the other modes yet.

Just be patient and hopefuly you can get a few good neggs to up your score. :)

I haven't played this game in many years and I managed to beat AAA's score on Medium Level within a few tries without any of these hints! This one wasn't so bad and I highly recommend everyone try against AAA here, not Abigail! You have it in you, especially if a newbie like myself can pretty much pick up where I had once lucked out. ^-^

Or, follow the awesome tips here! Thank you for this thread, I had no idea about the other modes!

Tried in Ferocious Neggs, still didn't work for me. Though, I don't have the patience to try with games that could take FOREVER to beat a certain score.