New Roo Island theory (it seems I'm becoming a paranoid plotter)

Bubbleline

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, the bugs on Roo Island are retreating but we still have the old artwork. To the observant eye, however, there are prominent cracks running along the island. I'm starting to think that will give TNT an opening to allow for a short miniplot where we help King Roo rennovate the island by perhaps running errands for him and bringing him stuff. And after all that's done, we'd get a brand new and shiny Roo Island! Of course, for now this is just wishful thinking, but what do you all think? Too much? :shiftyeyes_anim:

That would make me very happy! I do totally <3 a plot, I'm guessing I'll love it even more, now I have you guys to keep me company/stop me getting bored/give me the answers rofl :P xx

I was surprised when the bugs started pulling back and the old art was still there. I hope TNT has something up their sleeves.

It's hard to tell if the crack is intentional, or a result of missing some of the outline of the bugs. The crack corresponds with with edge of the swarm of bugs from here:

rooisland2.png

I'd like new artwork/ a mini plot! People were speculating a major plot because the price for jar of meepit eyes inflated like crazy. Made me upset that i couldn't get a hold of my favorite bd projectile :/

I was surprised when the bugs started pulling back and the old art was still there. I hope TNT has something up their sleeves.

It's hard to tell if the crack is intentional, or a result of missing some of the outline of the bugs. The crack corresponds with with edge of the swarm of bugs from here:

Oh wow! The cracks do align with the bug swarm. I hope that's just a coincidence and they do decide to do something with Roo Island and the obvious and easy opening for a mini-plot. >.<

I'd like new artwork/ a mini plot! People were speculating a major plot because the price for jar of meepit eyes inflated like crazy. Made me upset that i couldn't get a hold of my favorite bd projectile :/

I wouldn't get my hopes up for a major plot event. It's a lot of work and it would be really hectic for them to jam one in-between the DD and the Altador Cup.

That would make me very happy! I do totally <3 a plot, I'm guessing I'll love it even more, now I have you guys to keep me company/stop me getting bored/give me the answers rofl :P xx

It is really nice to have this place to give you plot answers and people to talk to while you try to do the (often frustrating) puzzles. :yes:

rooisland2.png

Lol, I actually never saw this picture!

I really hope there's gonna be a plot!