A question for Daily Dare experts about trophies!

DP_

Hi!

I have a question about how trophies work for Daily Dare. I've been aiming for the silver trophy, which according to TDN's (amazing) daily dare page is awarded to those who "

beat AAA's score at least once and complete all the challenges before the end of the Daily Dare."

Does this mean each challenge must be done on the day it is released? I'm just a bit unclear! I won't be able to complete today's challenge by the end of the day (having some problems getting into my account that I am working to get fixed!) and am just really hoping I won't be giving up my change for this trophy!

Thanks a lot!

No it doesn't. TNT did away with challenges being completed on release day, for trophies. They've stated that the reward for completing the challenges on release day, is the bonus prize. So you just need to make sure you finish all challenges (with at least one AAA) before the end to get a silver trophy.

From the FAQ:

What are the Daily Dare trophy levels?

There are four trophy levels this year for Daily Dare:

Gold – Beat AAA at each challenge.

Silver – Complete all challenges before the end of Daily Dare, beating AAA at least once.

Bronze – Beat Abigail at each challenge.

Participant – Beat or match at least one AAA or Abigail score by the end of the event.

Whether or not you participate every day does not play into the trophy tiers.

Yes, it's a bug for everyone. Nobody has received their trophies or prizes yet. It will get fixed, probably later today when TNT goes to work.

Since the question has been answered, I'll close the topic. You can discuss the prize/trophy glitch HERE.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.