NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lady Lyuba

FINALLY AFTER ALL THAT BLOOD, SWEAT, TEARS, ANGER, RAGE, AND HATE FOR FINALLY BEATING AAA AT MCII.......................

My score wouldn't send! AFTER ALL THIS TROUBLE I WENT THROUGH! *sobs*

I SWEAR I'll never play Daily Dare again.

Sorry to hear about your frustrations. I just learned about this little trick from TNT a couple of days ago.

It's happened to all of us. This morning I was playing Sutek's Tomb, when I finally got a score of just over 4,000 points my score wouldn't send. I forgot to refresh my game window. I finally got the score to beat AAA about an hour or so later.

My suggestion for you is to try playing MCII on hard mode. In my opinion its easier then the secret modes. I haven't mastered those ones yet. Just keep trying and you'll get the score. If you would like the MCII bonus prize send me a nm and I'll gift it to you :)

Good Luck! :)

Judging by the time you posted, did you start your game after 12:10AM NST and before 12:40AM NST but end it after 12:40AM NST? If so, there's a known issue where scores won't send in these games. Best to not start until after 12:40AM NST on any given day unless you know you can begin after 12:10AM NST and finish before 12:40AM NST.