Not receiving daily dare prizes

Aalnius

So all excited i rushed to grab my prizes and more importantly my gold trophy clicked redeem prizes.

got this screen

34sf2fp.jpg

then acitvated my theme which worked but i havn't recieved any of the items, the np or most importantly as you can see by looking at my profile my gold trophy :(.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Daily Dare 2012’.

The prizes are currently glitched at the moment. TNT will activate all the prizes (NP, the trophy on your userlookup and all) by the time the next news update comes (TNT normally does this by then). I was pretty left down by that inconvenience as well, you're not the only one who's feeling this.

I got this problem, too. And I had been so excited because this is the first year I manage all AAA on the release day.

I am guessing that the site theme work 'cause it's something we've got from years before. No idea if it will still work if this is the first year I got it. Anyone know?

I guess mine's really glitching. First of all it says I only participated, but I beat Abi or AAA every day. I went back and double-checked.

Also, you guys are at least getting the prize screen... mine just has the participation medal (not fair!) and 0 NP on it.

I have the exact same problem! I really hope I get my silver trophy! *cries*

I'd say it's safe to say they're working on it now. I had my proper trophy/prizes showing (though not awarded) earlier today, now I'm seeing the same thing, a participant medal, a broken image item, and 0 NP.

TNT will get it sorted out and everyone will get their proper trophy and prizes.

The prizes should be distributed correctly now.

Thanks for the alert, Neosloth1991. :)

I noticed that 4 hours ago. I'll be closing this topic since this glitch is no longer a concern.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered and the Daily Dare prize glitch is no longer relevant nor a concern since TNT fixed things up.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.