Green Frost Cannon

Scarab Ring

Greater Healing Scroll

Downsize!

Winged Scarab

Scuzzys Comb

Purple Sticky Hand

Ramtors Spellbook

Winged Scarab can be upgraded to Altadorian Swordbreaker for a better physical blocker.

Scarab Ring should be upgraded to the likes of Hanso Charisma Charm, Ylanas Blaster, or Brynns Sword.

Green Frost Cannon can be upgraded to Randomly Firing Freeze Ray.

I'd recommend saving for a Hanso Charisma Charm and then perhaps the Swordbreaker. :)

I personally think you should buy the reflectors. Since your are on a tight budget, those 50% reflectors will do just fine. Also, I don't see the point in using a full physical shield 'coz most of the icons used in DoN are water/earth/dark based. I agree that getting an HCC is a must. Keep the downsize!. keep the purple sticky hand (it's useless though for some DoN challengers who will not allow stealing). And yes, the RFF is the closest upgrade you can get for your budget. You may want to buy some of those 15 iconer muffins/snow balls as a substitute for a bomb.

Don't think I have enough neopoints for both Hanso Charisma Charm and Randomly Firing Freeze Ray at the moment. Should I sell my old equipment such as the Ramtors and the Scuzzys? I can just use Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer or some of those muffins in the meantime, right?

If were you, I'll keep those two but I'll sell the winged scarab. Just save more NPs until you'll be able to buy HCC and RFFR. They're not that expensive anyways. :)