What land should Neopets redo next?

I personally would love to see Mystery Island or Tyrannia be next in line! There are quiet a few places that need it though. :)

Neopia Central needs some attention. So far as I can remember, other than adding in new shops, it hasn't ever been updated.

It would be great to be able to go to Lutari Island for something and tons of different plot possibility's there!

Maybe they will redo Neopia Central since they took some shops away.

Mystery Island!

It would be the coolest looking one, I think.

Since it has so many different uh, landscapes?

I mean, Techo Mountain is a volcano.

It's covered in trees.

And there's a deep jungle as well.

A beach, and of course, the ocean.

Mystery Island's current map is the revamped one from a few years ago .. i don't think it needs any more work .. but Kiko Lake , Tyrannia and Neopia Central for sure (esp. the Art Center)

urgh been playing too long when i can remember the previous mystery island and neopian central

disappointed roo island didn't get an update with the bug thing, that would have been a perfect excuse to unveil a redone map.

tyrannian plateau was redone a whole ago, but Tyrannia needs an update, for a major land its really outdated with the artwork. something for Lutari island would be nice too, now that the neomobile thing is gone,

edit: spoke too soon, guess what is in today's news? a new Roo map :P

Kiko lake isn't too bad art-wise... it just lacks a purpose. Shenkuu and Altador also fall into that catagory for me, personally, with maybe Gereptiku and Mystery Island as well (have some purpose, art's not bad, but will look old soon). They'd be at the bottom of the list of places to revamp, but it'd be nice if they got a reason to go there.

"Southern" Tyrannia, Kreludor and Meridell all need art reworks.

Neopia Central will need something soon to get rid of the catacombs, but I don't see why it should need a massive re-draw. It wasn't that long ago it was done.

I hope Neopia Central is next. It looks like it might be since they now have the competitiony bits on Roo Island... It definitely needs some attention and I think they'd do an awesome job of it ^_^

In terms of needing an update the most, I'd say Kiko Lake like Xepha mentioned. I'd love to see it made more interesting as well, like they did with Roo Island. Next I'd say Tyrannia and Neopia Central.

As far as which I'd like to see get an update, Mystery Island.

I never thought about it but Kiko Lake really does need some more purpose and would be an easy place to redo.

Tyrannia for sure. I like how the Roo Island makeover made the island look larger (even though it's more crowded). I just feel Tyrannia is rather cramped and looks like it occupies 10,000 square feet on the 2 pages of it so rather small looking.

First thing that comes to mind is definitely Tyrannia. Kiko Lake probably needs it more but who cares about them lol? :P

I do hope they actually put some purpose to lutari island. :)

As improbable as THIS is.. this is actually what i want next plot to be about.. here's hoping!!

Tyrrannia,mystery island or Altador :D

One of those :P

A plot about lutari island would be awsome too :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.