Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Angeló

So how do you evaluate your DD experience this year ??

DD evaluation form  

44 members have voted

1. 1. DD Y14 was ...

• excellent
    • good
    • average
    • bad

I voted average. I don't think that AAA's prizes were very good, so pretty early on I just went with Abi's challenges. I was pretty happy with that decision later on when Gwyl's Great Escape wouldn't load for days. The unveiling of Roo Island was fun, but I would have rather there be less glitches. I also don't understand why they would choose Ghost Bopper knowing people would have problems playing it because of their computers.

A pretty good year. Some of the games were challenging (Carnival of Terror... only a handful of points from failure) while others were downright annoying (Ghost Bopper). Hoped to get a Gold, but I'm happy with my Silver. Can't wait for the next one.

I liked it a lot better than when it was a month long...because usually then I'd end up not finishing the challenges :P

I also found this year's games easier than before...except for Ghost Bopper, which is kind of hard to play on a small laptop...

Sign in to follow this