Favorite Avatar?

GA_Bulldogs4life

If you had to pick 1 avatar to stick with the rest of your time on Neopets what one would it be?

I love the Carnival of Terror avatar!!! Since I still haven't been able to get that one though I would be sticking with Kiko Ninja.

Only one avatar?

Definitely this avatar if I had to pick only one to sport year round (or maybe since the moment I got this one <3): ahhhhmeepit.gif

Not to mention all of the effort I put into getting this Meepit avatar after playing Meepit Juice Break in Zen Mode for 12 hours or less.

From the ones I have : Grarrl Warrior (BGC)

From the ones I am yet to get : NT Star ... hopefully sometime this year .. once I get off my lazy behind and back to writing ..

Gallery of Evil — Vira. Or Mutant Jubjub. One of those, I love their styles. And they're one of the two that are used a little less because they're not particularly expensive, so it kind of helps me find my own posts.

I love love love the Evil Jhudora avatar! jhudoraohyeah.gif

Unfortunately I missed it this year though or it would be my active :sad02:

• 2 months later...

Alien Aisha. :D I love it. It's been the default avatar since I got it, yeeeears ago.

From the ones I have: stampsbattledome1337.gifavatarcollector.gifntstar.gifntwriter.gifefmcdraik.gif

I gotta say though my ultimate fav is my BD Stamp one. It'll forever be my default avatar xD

From the ones I don't have: tcg_wizard.gifaishascalawag.gifstampsHaunted3192.gifstampsTyrannia3421.gif

Ugh I was around when the TCG Wizard av was awarded, but I was a n00blet back then and had no idea what avatars even were.