Lost Quiggle

Naamah D.

I've used Lost Quiggle many times to find "rare" or "exciting" pets. Now that I think about it it's more exciting to snag a painted pet out of the blue, like my Grey Lupe, Isqz, and Ice Tuskaninny Taxe_tenny. I snagged them out of complete randomness.

I've never kept the pets I adopted from Lost Quiggle but with my Lupe and Tuskaninny I'll most likely keep them forever.

So what do you think? Is it more exciting when you find one out of random or when you use Lost Quiggle?

I used Lost Quiggle to find Ratisbone, a basic blue Lupe. I zapped him until he turned Grey. Just today I put him UFA, but the person I was giving him to missed him during the pound transfer. Hopefully the person who got him in the end was very excited! I thought it was a funny coincidence that you should find a Grey Lupe in the pound, when I just pounded one!

I used Lost Quiggle today to get my next labby, Chorb, a basic Skeith.

I'm not so much interested in finding painted pets in the pound anyway, since I usually just zap them. But I do agree that finding painted pets out of the blue can give quite a rush!

I basically just use Lost Quiggle when I'm looking for a new labby, because I'm bad with names, and I like to be able to just scroll down and choose one. It's easier than refreshing at the pound and seeing only 3 options at a time.

(Sorry, that was kinda long ._.)

I use that website to find basic pets with decent names that I can zap and adopt out. I've never kept a pet from there, but it's nice to know you are doing a good action for a future owner. :D

i had never heard of lost quiggle prior to reading this thread so i'm going to take a look now! maybe one day i will actually get over my aversion to the lab map and buy it for one of my sides so i can try and zap for someone's dreamie..

• 2 weeks later...

I've used it to find a Jetsam for my boyfriend, and every once in a while I peruse it. Unfortunately I don't have too much more room for pets so I try and avoid websites like that! :P

• 4 weeks later...

I love that site! I've actually only picked out one of my permies from there, but I always look there first when I need to find good names. I'm currently going through it for avatar pets (jetsam, tuskaninny, etc)

Never heard of the site, and I don't want to use it. I'm not picky about my lab rats. People will adopt pets of any name, as long as it's a pretty color. xD