What the heck is this a opportunity of a lifetime?

Sakeru_Kyori

Ok this guy just sent me two neomails and his accotnt is only a week old and I don't know him.. and I put what the heck is this a j*ke in the heading but it didnt put it as that.

nm #1.)

[malkusvile1110] Malkus

» Make this user your Neofriend Sent: 1/4/2012 10:45pm Folder: Inbox Subject: Tired of Losing NP? Message:

If you have experienced negative NP, you may be eligible to participate in a survey. Help scientists find out where Neopoints go and move science forward. Please come to 879615, Tombstone Road in the Haunted Woods and bring 1000 NP for processing fees.

nm#2.)

[malkusvile1110] Malkus

» Make this user your Neofriend Sent: 1/4/2012 10:49pm Folder: Inbox Subject: find savings in Moltarra! Message:

Are you hungry? Get bargain deals on Triangle of Ham shipments fresh from the factory! Cheap source of protein! Very full of nutritious! Pay no taxes! Reply to this neomail to learn more!

Yeah I've already gotten four neomails now. One of them being a repeated one. and apparently they are doing it to others because I try to reply to see what is going on and the inbox is full.

I'd just say report them for spamming. It's not funny, it's annyoying

I've never heard of TNT using Neomail for a prank, nor have I gotten anything of the sort. I'm more inclined to say the person is up to sopmething and would recommend reporting any NMs of this sort that you get.

(also, nice filter dodging, blame TJ. It'll be disabled in a moment)

Lol well I think it's TNT or a guy with a lot of time and quick Neomail skills. Others have made a topic about this too.

Well nice going then TNT confusing everyone lol

Haha I had that XD I just thought it was an annoying person and blocked :P