Festival Of Neggs Begins!

hrtbrk

Yes! I had a pickle of a time. The Neobards suggested clicking all the links at the Rainbow Pool's page (like Paint Brushes, Petpet Puddle etc) and/or view here: http://www.neopets.com/art/index.phtml

The rainbow pool/art page links directly on Neopia Central are different than the ones I liked to as they are missing the index.phtml in the link. It's going to cause problems for a lot of people :(

Omg! Yes, those two links were exactly where my two neggs were hiding. :laughingsmiley: Thank you so much!

My mini negg was hiding at the Rainbow Pool. Thanks for the link Hrkbrk! :D

I think I'm leaning more towards the book for today, but I'm still waiting to decide. I haven't picked any of my prizes yet.

what's everyone going for this time around? im torn between the hat and the book

My mini negg was hiding at the Rainbow Pool. Thanks for the link Hrkbrk! :D

I think I'm leaning more towards the book for today, but I'm still waiting to decide. I haven't picked any of my prizes yet.

I went straight for the book. I don't see the hat as being particularly awesome-filled and I thought, generally, it was considered a waste to go for hats because you can't wear them with wigs? *clueless*

The 'plushie collector' in me wants the Super Negg Plushie. The 'crazy for wearables' part of me wants the hat even though it is a bit underwhelming. And the 'save and sell later' part of me wants the book.... What to do!!!??

Has anyone tested the Negg Shooter? I'm fairly certain I'll be going for the book, but on the 1% off-chance that it's a decent weapon...

I'm still undecided about this section's prizes. (Again.) I'm going to see what the wearable looks like on my pets, but I'll probably end up with the book.

And my plastic negg prize for today:

gro_negg_compact_mirror.gif

I got the Neggjamas for Alsou they look so cute on her :)

I also got the Hat from last tier ...

I'm becoming crazy about wearables lol ...

I'll buy the books later ... they will deflate ...

• 11 months later...

Found the most recent one here: http://www.neopets.com/art/drawing.phtml (Roo Island > How To Draw)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check the date of the last post, do not bump topics that are no longer relevant. This is for last year's event

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.