Roo still not loading. Easter hunt stinks now.

Dcoolb

I am still unable to load Roo Island. Now matter what I do... And so I am not stuck wondering how do I get the egg? I am so mad right now. Ticket submitted. But can anyone help? Any suggestions? I tried Mozilla, but I can't get it to load Flash. (Which any help on that would help too!)

i sent you a PM with all the roo island links, hope you still can get the neggs today, the large one and the mini-negg i think you can find tomorrow, but the 10 plain plastic ones have to be found today (counter re-sets at midnight according to the FAQ)

I hope the links you got helped. D: Everytime I go off the page and back into it, I have to refresh it a couple of times to get the thing to load.

It's quite annoying, having the whole land in flash. I miss being able to like, snap links the whole map into a bunch of different tabs.

I don't think that's technically cheating, but if it is, I'll have it be known I can't anymore anyways, so.

EDIT: Nevermind.

We have all the plastic egg links in our guide

Thanks, great guide! :D Definitely bookmarking that.

I got a Jellybean-filled Negg.

w00t I'll be discarding that later.

Also, when in doubt, clear cache, restart browser.

-Xepha Wisdom

It is my guess that the recent Flash update for Firefox has caused some issues for all of the Flash-based maps. I have the same problem with Faerieland and Krawk Island too, and I believe it started after I installed the latest Flash update. My memory of this may not be accurate, but I think it has only been happening for a couple days.