What's The Poorest You've Ever Been?

Naamah D.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess we are doing after being a complete newbie. Hm, to be honest I haven't really spent much. A couple hundred thousand here and there over these past 7 years, but for the most part I just wasn't good at games and wasted my neopoints. Probably 100k or so because I had spent money trying to get an avatar or the lab map or something.

For most of the time I had around 2 mil. in my bank account (except in the start, of course). Than last year I boosted my bank account to almost 20 mil. I spent some on the Draik Egg, FFQ, Pait Brushes.. but I still had many left. Then on the begining of this year I lost my account, and I was compeltely broke :sad02:

It was so hard for me going from a millionaire to a zero :D Thankfully I am earning those nps back. But I always have to have at least a mil. in the bank, otherwise I don't even have will to earn more.

I have a really hard time buying expensive things because I am obsessed with seeing my NP total go up (I am like a Scrooge, I guess, I just get pleasure out of seeing the money piled up around me)... so I have never been poor other than being a newbie.

It took me like 3 years to get 700,000 (back in the day, like year 5 or so) and then this past year I've gotten up to 6 million... is it easier to get NPs now or is it just because I'm older and smarter?

It's been a while since I've been poor >_> I think I once only had about 400k when I returned to Neopets, but after that I have been in the habit of saving and hoarding items so even when I was off buying things I still keep a good amount of NP in my bank because I suffer from separation anxiety :P