How old?

Just1Person

Hello!

I'm 25 years old and still play neopets.

i feel old and feel like i'm the only 20 year old still playing the game after playing since elementary school. lol. It's been years but I have been playing on and off through out my life with accounts being hijacked to being banned for something stupid i didn't do and those accounts I just couldn't remember the names/codes for. Oy. So many painted pets gone neopoints gone. But starting over.

Anyway, am i the only 25 year old playing?

You are not alone.

I'm also 25, and still playing.

Remember the game was made for college students in first place. So many adults are still around the site. ;)

I'm 30 and a doctor and the only website i enjoy more than facebook is neopets :D and im sure im not the oldest one on neo either ... lots of my NF's are in their 50's ...

so u have nothing to worry about lol

I'm 19 (almost 20) and I still play Neopets, I have been playing Neopets since I was 10 years old.

TDN has a ton of players in their 20s and 30s who enjoy Neopets.

So i'm not going crazy. lol.

Thanks for helping. I feel like i'm a kid still cuz i play neopets and watch sesame street since i can't watch all the negative news on the 10 o clock news. plus i need to learn my abcs lol. i still don't know what comes after H. lol.

Gosh. You're so old. Shouldn't you have outgrown the site by now?

...So, I'm 24.5 years old, I've been playing since I was 13.5. Anyone who actually thinks the way I pretended to in that first line there doesn't know what actual adulthood is :-P

I don't think you're too old for Neo. :) I'm 18 and I still completely love this site. I've been playing since I was 11, thanks to my cousin who introduced me to it when she was like 15. I don't intend to quit any time soon, so I think you're good. :laughingsmiley:

I'm also in my 20s and play! There are a lot of adults who play Neopets so we're not alone :P

I'm another one! You're definitely not alone, there's lots of members around your age and older. :)

I'll be 20 in late June and I've been playing since I was 13. In fact, the vast majority of TDN's staff is at least 18 with most being several years beyond that, and have been playing for years.

I'll be 21 next month and I've been playing on and off (but mostly off) for almost 11 years. I enjoy Neopets more now than I ever did when I was younger. I can actually understand things now instead of just playing blindly and hoping for the best XD

Oh, you're certainly not the only one. I was 12 back 10 and a half years ago when I first started playing. I remember my friends talking about it in elementary. I never actually left it, lol. I would come back on and off. :) I'm 22 (almost 23), so yes. There's a lot of older adults here then myself, many have children that THEY got hooked on it, too.

It makes sense...when Neopets first came out, we were all kids! (Well, most.)

i'm 19 and i've been playing since i was 9 or 10. on neopets i've come across A LOT more people in their late teens or (well) into adulthood than those who are still kids or are in their early teens. that's probably because young players aren't that involved with the more social aspects of the site though