Neopets Confessions

Hmmmm.... I spose mine could be that I stalk myself on Neopets - as in the pet that has my name XD I want to trade so I can dress myself up! :D

Last Spotted: 41 days ago D: D:

I "squee" whenever I see someone with a signature that has something to do with a series I like. For example: Person's siggy-"Valar morghulis". Me-"Oh my gosh oh my gosh, Game of throooones! I love this person!"

i frequently check my own profile to look at what i have achieved, i'm a narcicist (<-- probably spelt wrong) about stats

ahh, me too, I like to look at my lookup, just to check up on myself :P

I obsessively check up on every pet I've ever had in my possession >_<

same here!

Hmmmm.... I spose mine could be that I stalk myself on Neopets - as in the pet that has my name XD I want to trade so I can dress myself up! :D

Last Spotted: 41 days ago D: D:

I DO THE SAME THING.

The pet with my name has been UFT for a while, but they want another name for her... And I'm not a very good trader, especially not for a 4L RN.

My pet is has also been spotted 41 days ago. XD It might be the same person!

I DO THE SAME THING.

The pet with my name has been UFT for a while, but they want another name for her... And I'm not a very good trader, especially not for a 4L RN.

My pet is has also been spotted 41 days ago. XD It might be the same person!

Yey!! I'm not alone XD haha. Ohnoess, that's rubbish! If she appears back again I really hope you can sort something out! I don't think Lora would trade too high as it's quite unusual, you could probably manage it. If she comes back I'll offer Vespa (RW) on her for you ^_^

Could be :O That would be a bit crazy!

I miss the days that I would be INCREDIBLY excited if something in my shop sold, that little amount in my shop till would make my heart jump!

I do look at my lookup/Neohome/petpages/Gallery as well, you're not alone fellow Confessors XD

I hate it when I read on someone's profile that they don't like random Neomails or questions in a really mean-sounding way, as if 'I can't be bothered, don't bother trying to talk to me, I'm too important and experienced'. I understand (sort-of) from people who have things others want, like NC items/killer gallery/high-scores, but it still sounds so ... I don't know, condescending and dismissive? Especially on Neoboards, I find it offputting if I'm trying to help and someone jumps in and tells me I'm wrong and I check their profile and they have these messages

I know one player who has this sort of message on their lookup and I know from talking to them (i.e. gushing breathlessly over their gallery and asking for tips on items >_>;; ) that they're actually really nice. But I wouldn't have known without taking the plunge and Neomailing!

I know not everyone can be friendly, but I do try and just firmly let scammers know that they are not allowed to discuss that subject with me and block them. Anyone else, I try my best to help. We're all newbs sometime, I understand it may sound annoying to ask for help but I try to make myself approachable!

When I look at an account with impressive avatar count, stamps, cards, trophies, gallery ect...

If their pets are unhappy, I don't think it's all that great. And odn't find it impressive. XD

I feel the same way. I know not everyone thinks feeding their pets is important, and that's the way they play the game... but it just doesn't look nice.