No-Brainer Games

So let me preface this by saying, I suck at games. Trust me, I'm not being modest.. I'm stuck at bread in kass basher for instance.

To this end, I would like to ask you for some no -brainer games - point and click, no talent required, a la fashion fever and catch the petpet. Any suggestions welcome!

Thank you!!

I'm with you. Out of all the game avatars I only have Ace Zafara, and no real game avatars (excluding card games). How I would love to have a lookup full of nice shiny avatars..

My neopoint earnings depend on Key Quest luck, because I'm so bad a games.

@ Mrs. B

There IS a list that ive managed to compile, I'm just wondering if there's more. There's

• Fashion Fever
  • Catch the Petpet
  • Any sponsor games are usually pretty easy
  • Games where you memorise things like Princess Lunara
  • Advervideo
  • Wheel of Slime (not technically a game i know)

Bouncy Supreme is pretty easy once you get hang of the angles. Eye of the Storm is a simple clicky one as well :)

Also things like Double or Nothing and Tyranu Evavu are simple and it's relatively easy to get a trophy at the beginning of the month if you're lucky ^_^

I was stuck at bread for kass basher before. :P

But now I'm up to the spikey thing! Tell me if you want to reattempt, I'll post a guide of sorts. :)

Faerie Bubbles - about 500 nps a day. I know it sounds like really little, but all you do is hit play, type bubbles, type faerieland, press space, press space again, then quit and send score. Totally worth it.

I'd add:

Smug Bug Smite

Castle of Eliv Thade (Use our guide and you have enough for 1k NP just completing the game, no extra moving around. Though if you keep going, you can get the avatar.)

Revel Roundup (It's pretty straight-forward and quick)

Shenkuu Tangram (Look at a guide. Once you memorize where everything goes, you can get 1k quick and easy, just by finishing the first 2 levels)

Usuki Frenzy (Another quick easy one, like Revel Roundup, but all of the items are always in the exact same place.)

My additions are.. Imperial Exam, even if you guess a few by the time you got the spelling wrong a 2nd time, you remember. Unless your keyboard sticks like mine its just a look and either up or down game.

Also Splat-A-Sloth. Very easy 400nps for me and i dont have the best reactions x

Bouncy Supreme is pretty easy once you get hang of the angles. Eye of the Storm is a simple clicky one as well :)

Also things like Double or Nothing and Tyranu Evavu are simple and it's relatively easy to get a trophy at the beginning of the month if you're lucky ^_^

Any games like Bouncy Supreme where it just takes a little practice are easy. Like Attack of the Marblemen, Nova Defender, Wrath of the Snowager... Smug Bug Smite is kind of like Fashion Fever in that it takes little time and little effort.

The Kookith game :P I forget what it's called, where you mouse through flying kookiths. Really easy, and 400-500nps per game for me. I only go through the brightvale levels.

Edit- it's called Kookia :)

Mop n' bop is super easy. only need 1500 points for 1000np. And Berry bash is also easy. Need 2500 points for 1000 np.

I'd add:

Smug Bug Smite

Castle of Eliv Thade (Use our guide and you have enough for 1k NP just completing the game, no extra moving around. Though if you keep going, you can get the avatar.)

Revel Roundup (It's pretty straight-forward and quick)

Shenkuu Tangram (Look at a guide. Once you memorize where everything goes, you can get 1k quick and easy, just by finishing the first 2 levels)

Usuki Frenzy (Another quick easy one, like Revel Roundup, but all of the items are always in the exact same place.)

I'd say no to Usuki Frenzy, it takes too much time when you're rushing for time!

I REALY suck at games big time but i managed to get a bronze trophy for spinacles this week. I was bouncing around in a happy place all day :laughingsmiley: I would suggest reading guides as the way the trophies get awarded i found a bit confusing. Beginning of the month is apparently the best time to try. And i don't know if anyone else has found this but i found that each time i started the game it would either just go my way and the points would just rack up or it wouldn't no matter what i did. I must have played it about 200 times and i found that about every 4th game was a "good" one and just seemed to go my way so if a game starts badly i just abandon it. Gonna try for silver next month :rambo:

Thanks guys. I used to play some games, but quit since I started KQ. Now that I have a new account to build up I'm in a big need of neoopoints. And the best medicine I know for that is KQ, games and Habi (which I am too lazy to level up).

Thanks guys :)