Best Day Ever!!!!

bluewisp16

Whaaaaaaat? That is amazing, I can't even add up how many NPs I've spent at this wishing well and just donating to no avail on such luck...

However congrats on the LUCKY DAY!!! *does the lucky day dance* :thumbsup:

Thanks! You probably already know this, but the minimum amount you can donate is 21 np and the max amount of times is 7, so I'd suggest doing that everyday before 7 Am and 7 Pm (when the winners are chosen). I've found I'm really lucky with the WW, this is the 7th time I've won and 6 of those were in one month. I hope my luck rubs off on you! Good luck!

Thanks! You probably already know this, but the minimum amount you can donate is 21 np and the max amount of times is 7, so I'd suggest doing that everyday before 7 Am and 7 Pm (when the winners are chosen). I've found I'm really lucky with the WW, this is the 7th time I've won and 6 of those were in one month. I hope my luck rubs off on you! Good luck!

I didn't know about the minimum! Thanks for posting the info :D

after i saw this board, i went to the wishing well and made 7 consecutive wishes with 21 np, and about an hour later, i got a neomail alerting me my wish had been granted. i was so surprised lolol... it was the first time i've ever used the wishing well (excluding the avatar). so, congratulations to you and also thanks!!

after i saw this board, i went to the wishing well and made 7 consecutive wishes with 21 np, and about an hour later, i got a neomail alerting me my wish had been granted. i was so surprised lolol... it was the first time i've ever used the wishing well (excluding the avatar). so, congratulations to you and also thanks!!

Congratulations! I'm glad my tip helped you and my luck rubbed off on you! What did you wish for?

Awesome!! That's so lucky! Congrats ^_^

I wish pretty much every day but no Evil Jhudora Valentine for me just yet :P

Congrats on your awesome good luck! I actually didn't know that the minimum was 21 np. Is 7 am and pm in NST?

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I lied. For Neopets it's 6 am and 6 pm, but where I live it makes it 7. Sorry for the mistake!

Sorry bumping this kind of old thread. I just wanted to thank bluewisp for the tips. I won the Wishing Well for the first time today! A bag of peanuts - now I can get that avvie! Thanks again! :rolleyes_anim:

Sorry bumping this kind of old thread. I just wanted to thank bluewisp for the tips. I won the Wishing Well for the first time today! A bag of peanuts - now I can get that avvie! Thanks again! :rolleyes_anim:

I'm so glad my tips are helping so many people! Congratulations on your good luck!!