Opinions Please, Dont know if i should or not..

sugagem01

I recently hit my goal of having 1mil, then to celebrate i spent 270k on most of the Lotus Xweetok Outfit. Im now back up to 970k so nearly back up to a mil, But just had a neomail saying someone eould sell me the dress for 475k which is by far the ceapest ive seen it, Average being 545k.

I dont know if i should buy it now and go waay down past my goal and work my way back up, Or just keep on going and buy it for 500k+ when i got 1.5mil..

Argh lol, i just dont know :S

It is really a toss up to me. In one hand you could save and the price could drop, on the other you could save and it could increase. Either way if you know you want it you might as well get it now. I am more the wait and save type person and then when I have saved that much I just keep saving. So do what you think is best. I would probably buy it though.

I decided to go ahead and buy the dress and save back up. But then.. went to get it on trades and he's sold it already.. Gutted!! i am not paying over 500k though haha.

So thanks for all your help but, in the end it didnt matter.

Im so gutted.. :( Oh well thats what happens, now i can save up for the next bargin i see haha x

just wait until it gets cheaper ...

if u're talking about either the Lotus Dress or the Pop Star Dress .. they tend to go up and down in price rather dramatically and very often ... i got the Pop Star one for less than 200k (about 170-180) and a week later it shot up to 500k then went down to 300k ... etc ... and I got the Lotus Dress with the Lotus Wig together for 350k ...

so I say wait ... people can get desperate to sell ....

If you're really interested I'd buy it now. As someone said there's always a chance that the price might drop, but there's also the chance that it could raise and you'll regret it. DO WHAT YOUR HEART SAYS! (Gosh- that so cliché) But seriously- if you really really want it, just get it now :)